eviapos

• aent4x
      aent4x
      Bronze
      Hello,I am playing poker two years with a big break at the end,
      I have to play 4 months.
      i played micro limits 0.05/0.10 mostly, and because my bab Bankroll management ,
      i lost everything and i stop. I think this cource is a great opportunity to
      start again from the start, learn playing better poker and repair
      some parts of my game.
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey eviapos,

Welcome to the NL Beginners Course :)

Hope you enjoy the educational material the course offers and that you become a stronger player as a consequence of the hard effort you'll be putting into the course

Best wishes,
      Gary
    • aent4x
      aent4x
      Bronze
      Question 1: My motivation for playing poker is fun first of all. like poker because is a great game.
      My other reason is that you can make some money if you play good and also can help you in others sectors in your life out of the game.

Question 2: I believe my worst weakness is my bankroll management, when I grow a little my bankroll
      I moving up in levels which I don t belong.
      And an other weakness is of course tilt. I don t tilt too often but when i do it, i lose a lot of buy-in.

Question 3: Tight and aggressive strategy means that you play the correct hands in each position,
      you must try to play in position,it is the most important thing after your cards
      and you should almost always be the raiser, it is not good to just call, you must push your opponents to take the difficult decisions.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Good job! Homework #1 Done!

Easiest wait to fight against tilt is to set up stop-loss technique. Which means if you for example have lost more than 3BIs for a session then you just stop the session for some time. The BI amount is set up from your own wanting. Some may put it higher, some lower. And after the stop you can easily just spend some time with evaluating your play.

Bankroll-management is a common leak for beginners. They just don't see how important it's actually to follow the BRM. Without following it you could say that you are just gambling with your money. For that reason we really need to find a way how we gonna follow strictly to the BRM and never try to play besides it. Or it will be hard to make you a good poker player. Try to find a way, just force yourself to follow the rule even if it's hard at the beginning.

Welcome to the Course and Best of Luck. Some more points earned.