This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 KK vs ???

• 3 replies
    • sp00nman
      sp00nman
      Bronze
      Tough spot. We're almost drawing dead against a flopped straight and a large underdog against a set / two pair 78o. There's a slim chance he's holding an overpair but he could have 3bet you preflop with TT+. Against an unknown without any reads, I'd make a tough laydown. Gather more reads from this player and take notes.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Whatever it is I am not going to continue here. The guy doesn't look like a very aggressive player either. But rather just Calling with a lot of hands. I'd rather Bet/Fold it while his raise size seems to be kinda strong also. We don't have many reads on him anyways to make it profitable in long run.

A lot of hands beat you here, couple of SCs/sets and etc but I don't see many hands what we beat.

Best regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      so yeah, my thought processes went mostly the same way and i folded.

he then decided to show his hand, which was... A8 for TPTK like if it was some kind of nuts.
      i typed "nh" to try to make him feel good and... as luck would have it, some few minutes later i (and not someone else!) stacked off his TP in a pretty similar hand. good outcome i guess :f_p: unfortunately he left the table though