[NL2-NL10] NL5 KK vs ???

• 3 replies
    • sp00nman
      sp00nman
      Bronze
      Tough spot. We're almost drawing dead against a flopped straight and a large underdog against a set / two pair 78o. There's a slim chance he's holding an overpair but he could have 3bet you preflop with TT+. Against an unknown without any reads, I'd make a tough laydown. Gather more reads from this player and take notes.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Whatever it is I am not going to continue here. The guy doesn't look like a very aggressive player either. But rather just Calling with a lot of hands. I'd rather Bet/Fold it while his raise size seems to be kinda strong also. We don't have many reads on him anyways to make it profitable in long run.

A lot of hands beat you here, couple of SCs/sets and etc but I don't see many hands what we beat.

Best regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      so yeah, my thought processes went mostly the same way and i folded.

he then decided to show his hand, which was... A8 for TPTK like if it was some kind of nuts.
      i typed "nh" to try to make him feel good and... as luck would have it, some few minutes later i (and not someone else!) stacked off his TP in a pretty similar hand. good outcome i guess :f_p: unfortunately he left the table though