This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 bottom twopair

• Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $6,18
      Hero:
      $9,98
      BU:
      $2,96

0,03/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 9:club: , 7:club: . CO posts a blind of $0,05.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0,19, CO folds, BU calls $0,19, SB calls $0,16, BB folds.
      these guys (respectively) were each folding to about 90% and 80% of my raises of any size so far so i was just raising ~2.5BB with almost anything, and even if they called preflop there was still the cbet :D
      in this specific hand i just thought well whatever, with the dead money i'll make it 4BB. got the calls though :f_p:

Flop: ($0,67) A:heart: , 9:spade: , 7:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,46, BU folds, SB raises to $2,05, Hero folds, SB gets uncalled bet back.
      against this guy i don't really think that i beat anything, i tried to find some hand that i could beat but just ended up in frustration

Final Pot: $1,59
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Preflop: From MP I'd fold my 97s gappers, not worth. You ain't gonna play them very profitable.

As played
      Postflop: Nope, neither do I while he is even that passive player. But well, to avoid such hands rather just fold them preflop. :)

Best regards.