1 more quesion

• ismrky
      ismrky
      Basic
      Why pokerstrategy gives only one chance of prooving id. For example, my 2 sons got their's 50$ back then when full tilt worked. Now I wanted to get my 50$ as I'm on same ip and street adress. I uploaded my id and its denied. Why can't I send for example new photo of me holding my ID so u can see its me applying not anyone else. It's a little bit sad for me that my kids got bonus, but I can't.

Sry for my english.

Ty for ur time! Best regards, Ivica Smrecki!
  • 8 replies
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Yeah I think this is retarded also. It's such a bad way to try to stop scammers.

Think about it, who would just make a new account and try again? Oh yeah, the scammer ofc. Over and over again while the honest people don't get shit cause of a bad picture :)
    • ismrky
      ismrky
      Basic
      Ofcourse that scammers would try anything, but what if there are normal people with these situation, explain me how would scammer get me and my id in my hands photographed and posted on my ip adress on this site?

I would understand that putting only id is questionable, but my picture and id in my hands isnt so easy to get.

No hard feelings just asking...
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      ismrky,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss individual ID cases and therefore we cannot provide any further information regarding this decision and neither can we discuss the general policy surrounding when additional ID check measures are used.

We are aware that security measures may sometimes affect genuine customers and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience. However, such measures had to be introduced in order to protect the company and most importantly, our members.

Please note that this decision is in no way a reflection of our opinion about you as a respected member but has been taken based on an objective evaluation of your account as per our security criteria and unfortunately cannot be reversed.

We hope you will understand our security policy and that you continue to be an active part of the PokerStrategy.com community.

Best,

Marc
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Why not give people a new chance? As I said before, it only effects honest people.

Scammers will just make a new account and try again while the honest people are fucked.
    • ismrky
      ismrky
      Basic
      y, sure, no problem, when I posted this I allready knew that decision is final, but I didn't come here to beg bonus, just wondering why ur security is so unreal in some situations nothing else. Have a nice day!
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      I can only assume if their security was not so tight, they would get fleeched by chancers and go bankrupt and then the sites would see that pokerstrategy is a soft touch and not supplying legitimate players but people who just blow the bankroll and re apply and then they discontinue their association with pokerstrategy and it closes. Then the world ends omg :f_frown:
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by darkprice
      Why not give people a new chance? As I said before, it only effects honest people.

Scammers will just make a new account and try again while the honest people are fucked.
      The reason is that, if we allow 'other chances' then fraudsters would also work out what works and what doesn't.

A security and risk mitigation policy is only useful when nobody knows the secret sauce - otherwise fraudsters would adapt quickly and we wouldn't have an effective security policy anymore.

I'd love it if we could design a system which only affected fraudsters and not honest customers, but it's impossible. You can't design a perfect fraud prevention policy -- all we can do is try and make it as best we can.
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      "fraudsters would also work out what works and what doesn't"

When they don't pass, they make a new account and try again untill success.

And then they know...