$2.12
      BB:
      $8.12
      UTG1:
      $2.07
      UTG2:
      $4.01

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, K.
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.05, MP2 calls $0.05, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, BB calls $0.25, MP1 calls $0.25, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($0.97) 5, 4, 7 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $0.50, BB folds, MP1 calls $0.50.

Turn: ($1.97) 4 (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1.97) 9 (2 players)
      MP1 bets $1.30, Hero???

Villain is 16/8 AF 1.3 FCB 70% over 4k hands. Looking at the flop I dont think this isnt ideal for a cbet my bet sizing also seems a little small too......again. check the turn for free card and I hit 2nd nut flush. He leads out rather big on the river is my first instinct is snap call, is their any reason to fold this?
  • 6 replies
    • Harnas31
      Harnas31
      Bronze
      What range would you give your villain ?
    • dannyf85
      dannyf85
      Bronze
      with such a bet on the river id put him on a flush with only 1 card in the deck to beat me. If he is competant i expect him to c/r or donk a set on the flop with him just calling he may have ovepair on the flop 88,99 or FD I would expect him to raise TT+pre.
    • Harnas31
      Harnas31
      Bronze
      OK, Sometimes When We make mistakes at the beginning of hand, we are lost later on in the hand.
      MP1 16/8 AF 1.3 Fcbet 70% - seems he plays for value, he is not a gambler, Its good also to see his
      went to show down, and Won show down to see if he has tendency to bluff river.

With such stats he can only open-limp with small pocket pair or Ax-suited -
      I dont think he is fish to open-limp with middle suited connectors like 87+ suited

Pre-flop - I wouldn't Raise over limpers [ROL] with KQo.
      FLop - very wet - I forget about cbet.

River
      Before puting him on A-spade I would check his WTSD, and $WTSD

on river complete draws:
      straight -68o,36o unlikely to have

When board is paird not only A-flush beats you but also full house
      55, 44, 77 is very likely seeing that he check/callc your cbet, x turn to trap you with intention to check/raise, his AF is 1.3

I would say you are beaten rather by full house than A-flush,
      Should you fold knowing that ? I myslef have problem laying down a hand even when I am sure I am beaten.
    • Harnas31
      Harnas31
      Bronze
      If he is competant i expect him to c/r or donk a set on the flop

What means to be competent ?
      I would not c/r with set -why ? When you ROL I put you on big hand, AA, KK, QQ, AKs, AQs, -Only AKspade AQspade beats be,
      I would check/call not worring about being draws in this spot

with him just calling he may have ovepair on the flop 88,99 or FD

Your cbet is quite big taking into account pot and you do it on heavy draw board vs 2 opponents.
      If he is competent he should put you on QQ, KK, AA in this spot.
      And If he set-mining he should check-fold on flop.
      You have 4k hands on him. You can check how he plays pairs from early-middle position.

If he has flush draw , the only one I can think is Ax

I would expect him to raise TT+pre.

I agree.

I think you have misplayed and overvalued the hand and on the river you are in predicament.
      :spade:
    • dannyf85
      dannyf85
      Bronze
      I would not c/r with set -why ? When you ROL I put you on big hand, AA, KK, QQ, AKs, AQs, -Only AKspade AQspade beats be,
      Why would you not c/r a set on the flop I could quite easily have 99+, KJs+,AJs+ surely a set needs protection on that kind of flop against these hands? The only reason not to worry about the draw is to have the draw

And If he set-mining he should check-fold on flop.
      True but if he does have overpair or 66 for OESD he may decide to peel one off

I think you have misplayed and overvalued the hand and on the river you are in predicament
      I agree :f_biggrin:
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dannyf85,

Flop: Well, I don't like betting in first place against 2 opponents. Rather just Check it behind on flop. :)

As played
      River: Well the problem here is that I doubt that he is even bluffing against us. Also it's kinda close for him even to value-bet with a hand like Q which is pretty much the only hand which we might beat besides bluff. But while there is even a FH possible and also better flush I guess I'd rather lay down the hand without knowing the opponent overall, not just VPIP/PFR.

Best regards.