[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH AQ turn shove

• dannywratten
      $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com
      UTG 28/20 BU 29/24, smallish samples on both players.
      ok spot to squeeze OOP to both players?
      i think its hard for UTG to call with aggro BU to act behind also BU seems pretty fishy.
      i didnt feel like folding was an option when BU raised my turn bet as he had played the hand passively so far and doesnt rep a lot of made hands with the raise, maybe turning TT-JJ into a bluff?

UTG ($12.93)
      UTG+1 ($22.47)
      CO ($3.95)
      BTN ($15.99)
      SB ($11.73)
      Hero (BB) ($11.02)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Hero is BB A:diamond: Q:club:
      UTG raises to $0.30, 2 folds, BTN calls $0.30, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.25, UTG folds, BTN calls $0.95

Flop: 9:heart: 4:spade: 3:club: ($2.85, 2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: Q:diamond: ($2.85, 2 players)
      Hero bets $1.90, BTN raises to $4.10, Hero goes all-in $9.77, BTN folds
  • 2 replies
    • Harnas31
      1. I think its perfect place to squezze, but I would Squezze to 1.50-1.60$, your bet is to small. And their stats, nearly no gap between vp/pr. So I think you are obliged to squezze.

2. What he had ? First thing which come to me was , that his intention was to float utg, but then you come in between, maybe he had A9, hit 2nd pair and wants to know where he is.

With TT, JJ dont you think he would bet the flop ? Pot is big enough to take it.
      And turn *Q - with this pairs its bettet to play for pot control, just call.

What is his AF on turn, on the button ?
      It looks like WA/WB situiation, tough decision for me. Board is dry.
      What beats you ? 99, QQ, KK, AA, and 44, 33 if he set-mining.
      You have value form A9, K9, KQ, QJ
      KQ, QJ - he would call turn

I would put him on A9 or air. after I see him folding, but when he raises... o man...its a WA/WB situation, and I think your 3bet AI is hero move.
    • veriz
      Hello dannywratten,

Well, I don't mind the play at all, although I don't understand what kind of hands do you want him to continue on turn? I mean if you are shipping like that, he would never continue with bluffs and at the same time he wont continue with them. Rather Call and play the further streets and not isolate yourself against better hands. If to Call at all, is he even able to take stabs on you and in 3bet pots.

In this situation you beat pure bluff anyways. Doubt that he even would raise with TP like that.

Best regards.