HEM questions

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hi - i'm sorry if this has been asked countless times before but i have just bought HEM last night and have a couple of questions...

when i went to auto import my data this happened

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

even though it said it didn't find any new files (blablabla) it still imported my data and i got my graph and everything. however, today (after playing about 500 hands) i think that the HUD wasn't updating the players. i was playing and adjusting the layout and i noticed that, in some cases, the HUD elements did not match the players seated in the corresponding seats. i decided to start another auto import and i got the same message as above - so that didn't work. and i also hovered my mouse over the HEM icon in the toolbar and it said i had only played 35 hands or so which was definitely not right..

i'm not entirely sure what's going on but it was putting me off playing because the stats were not matching the players (they were giving a different player's name) and i couldn't see how many hands i had played. since im new to HEM i haven't got a clue what's going on so any help is appreciated! i could probably get a screenshot of the HUD not matching the players' names as well if needed.
  • 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi DrDunne,

il try to answer what i can :)
      do you have a preferred seat for the site you are playing? you can change that in HEM to match the site. (click HUD options, then Seating preferences)

also to fine tune it, you can drag the stats around by holding down the right click and putting everyone in their proper place.

the 35 hands shows just the current session for that 1 table. so you will have different numbers per table. it helps remind you what kind of image you have so far on that table.

that "autoupdate did not find any new files" is normal. when you are playing a hand, it keeps updating, in between hands, that is the message you will see. no need to worry about it esp when you do find all your hands imported in the database.

did i miss any more?

have a great weekend :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      hey wendy thanks for the reply!

is it normaly to have that message even when im not playing poker?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      yup, it's there as long as you pressed the button "start import".
      if you "stop import" the message goes away :)