[NL2-NL10] set value

• Tombic
      wanted to induce bluff from him on river. A fits to his range very good and was hoping for his value bet so i could go all in. He wont call my bet without having Ax anyway. Thats was my thinking on river

Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 9:spade: , 9:diamond:
      2 folds, MP2 calls $0,02, MP3 folds, CO raises to $0,06, BU folds, Hero calls $0,05, BB calls $0,04, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($0,20) T:diamond: , 9:heart: , 7:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, CO bets $0,19, Hero calls $0,19, BB folds.

Turn: ($0,58) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($0,58) A:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Final Pot: $0,58

Well he had AQ and no bet :f_mad:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Tombic,

Flop: Bet the flop yourself! Never-ever Check/Call such a board which is just draw-heavy for us. Or either way Check/Raise it. :) We gonna see most of the time Check behind here.

As played
      Turn: Well, we failed with our Check/Raise. :D Most likely I'd bet the flop & turn myself and might even get value and avoid such a situation when they Check behind.

As played
      River: Yeah, well. Not much you can do here I guess. :D Funny that the guy didn't even bet with his TP. :D Although against his stack I'd just bet the flop and most likely the river myself. So just take few streets back and start betting right there. :D

Best regards.