Rakeback problem

• FreeScript
      FreeScript
      Bronze
      Hello,

I registered myself at Unibet about year ago through PokerStrategy link.
      I played only freerols without deoposit money.
      Last month I desposit money and start playing there.
      I get Strategy points from playing at Unibet but my tier is only bronze and I don't get any rakeback.
      On your site is said that every player with PokerStrategy tarcked account will automaticaly get platinum tier and 30% rakeback.

I have waited about month and half but with no change.

Where should be problem?

Thank you for answers,
      FreeScript
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi free,

Could you please contact the poker room and require further information regarding your account/bonus?

Unfortunately, we do not have any insight of your account details, therefore we will be unable to help you with this.

After registering your account you have 10 days to activate the bonus by logging into the software, within these 10 days you will need to deposit otherwise you will not be able to receive your bonus - once you've activated the bonus you'll have 60 days to earn your points. You can see how quickly the VIP points add up in 'My Page' in the Poker lobby.

Ingrid
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Just so anybody else reading this knows for the rakeback you have to go into your cashier and manually convert the points to cash i cant remember exactly how to do it but its pretty easy to find :)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Just so anybody else reading this knows for the rakeback you have to go into your cashier and manually convert the points to cash i cant remember exactly how to do it but its pretty easy to find :)
      We can manually do it, but also they do it automatically once a week.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      We can manually do it, but also they do it automatically once a week.
      weird they never did this for me :s_cry: