When do your Strategy and Bonus points get credited?

• Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      As I understand it you get 1 SP per point on Party Poker, and ten bonus points per SP. But when do these get credited? I'm pretty sure I should have at least a further 20 bonus points as I have earnt a point on each of the last two days.

• 6 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      It took two days for my points to be updated with the site I play on, BUT THEY DID GET UPDATED. Sit tight and it will be alright, just sometimes from what I understand there is a delay between the poker site and pokerstrategy receiving the info on what we played.
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      I have a question about strategy points, are they based on the rake you produce?

So in theory if u played higher stakes then you would get more strategy points, is that right?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Scooney,

ArkhamAsylum is absolutely right (tnx sir!) :) it can take a few days for points to update while we receive data from the poker rooms, and also correct that no points will ever go missing ;) it's the weekend now so it might take a little while more time. if you still don't see them by tuesday, will you please flag it here so we can assist you further?

Originally posted by keoghh

I have a question about strategy points, are they based on the rake you produce?

So in theory if u played higher stakes then you would get more strategy points, is that right?

Yes, you've got it right :)

have a great weekend everybody!

smiles,
      wendy
    • Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      Got them thanks :)

13 points to go before the end of the money - Silver status is in the bag :P
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Scooney
      Got them thanks :)

13 points to go before the end of the money - Silver status is in the bag :P
      i like that :D congrats on the accomplishment!
    • Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      Thankyou :D