This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

When do your Strategy and Bonus points get credited?

• Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      As I understand it you get 1 SP per point on Party Poker, and ten bonus points per SP. But when do these get credited? I'm pretty sure I should have at least a further 20 bonus points as I have earnt a point on each of the last two days.

• 6 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      It took two days for my points to be updated with the site I play on, BUT THEY DID GET UPDATED. Sit tight and it will be alright, just sometimes from what I understand there is a delay between the poker site and pokerstrategy receiving the info on what we played.
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      I have a question about strategy points, are they based on the rake you produce?

So in theory if u played higher stakes then you would get more strategy points, is that right?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Scooney,

ArkhamAsylum is absolutely right (tnx sir!) :) it can take a few days for points to update while we receive data from the poker rooms, and also correct that no points will ever go missing ;) it's the weekend now so it might take a little while more time. if you still don't see them by tuesday, will you please flag it here so we can assist you further?

Originally posted by keoghh

I have a question about strategy points, are they based on the rake you produce?

So in theory if u played higher stakes then you would get more strategy points, is that right?

Yes, you've got it right :)

have a great weekend everybody!

smiles,
      wendy
    • Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      Got them thanks :)

13 points to go before the end of the money - Silver status is in the bag :P
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Scooney
      Got them thanks :)

13 points to go before the end of the money - Silver status is in the bag :P
      i like that :D congrats on the accomplishment!
    • Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      Thankyou :D