[NL2-NL10] TT preflop against very tilt player.

• felipezenteno
      This is the hand.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($3.68)
      BB ($1.95)
      UTG ($2.06)
      UTG+1 ($2)
      CO ($2.72)
      BTN ($3.11)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: T:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $3.11 (AI), Hero raises to $3.68 (AI), fold

FLOP ($6.24) 4:spade: A:heart: A:club:

TURN ($6.24) 4:spade: A:heart: A:club: K:spade:

RIVER ($6.24) 4:spade: A:heart: A:club: K:spade: 4:club:

BTN shows A:spade: Q:club:
      (Pre 42%, Flop 92.6%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero shows T:diamond: T:heart:
      (Pre 58%, Flop 7.4%, Turn 4.5%)

BTN wins $5.83

The player was all in 8 of last hand, what do you people think about my call ?
      against 30% Top i have an equity of 64%.
  • 2 replies
    • sp00nman
      Why put him on top 30% if he has been all in the last 8 hands? I would give him a wider range... like 100% :D

I'm pretty sure this is a +EV shove esp against this type of opponent / situation. But since its an all in flip, expect variance to hit you. You would have to have this same exact situation to run ~100+ more times for it to show your real $ equity. Folding is also an option if you cant handle the variance. Keep in mind that AA gets cracked in all in situations too, so how much more with TT?

Dont worry that you lost that pot. :)

He can be all in the last 20 hands and when you were finally dealt JJ, he shows you QQ =) Ah, the beauty of poker.
    • veriz
      Hello felipezenteno,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Well, with your reads then I doubt that I am folding this either. If your sentence is true that he has been shoving those 8 hands in row then totally fine to Call. Most likely just gambling. Although without those reads it should be a standard fold.

Best regards.