4 quick questions!

• YabYayo
      YabYayo
      Bronze
      1. Does netteller have any kind of monthly fee? Or do they take any % of transactions?

2. Is there any kind of promotion with pokerstrategy? Or should i let my friend referr me. ( I think he can make some money of that.. )

3. Is it correct that i can ask for a fysical netteller card, which functions as a creditcard?

4. How are your experiances with Nettellers speed (withdrawal)? I basicly want the best, and if there is a promotion with pokerstrategy that would be great too

Thanks!
  • 9 replies
    • vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      1. http://www.neteller.com/fees/

2. http://www.pokerstrategy.com/neteller/

3. http://www.neteller.com/personal/get-a-prepaid-card/

4. Not sure about withdrawals to my bank, but I do give them a thumbs up for speed in transferring between poker sites.
    • YabYayo
      YabYayo
      Bronze
      Thanks for your response, pretty dumb that i didnt just google that myself :evil: ..

According to http://www.neteller.com/fees/ , it is free to deposit money via Ideal. Great!

Withdrawal through the prepaid card costs 'Free - 4$" . Ive never had a creditcard so can someone explain me ;

If i would want to withdraw i.e ; 500$. It would cost me 504$?
      ; 1.50$ (for a icecream??). It would cost me 5.50$?

How exactly does this work?
    • vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      The card is prepaid, it is not really a "credit" card. That means you need to transfer money from out of your online account and on to the card.

Think of it as having 2 accounts: 1 = online and 1 = card.

Say you start with $10000 in the online Neteller account and you apply for the Net+ card. When you get the card you will have $0 on it. Since it is prepaid you will need to transfer money onto the card, say $1000 for example. This will leave you with $9000 online account and $1000 on the Net+ card.

There is a fee for this transfer which ranges from $0 to $EU4. You will have to ask Neteller for the exact fee charges for the transfer.

I'm not exactly sure how the card will work. It could be ATMs only for all I know. You should just email them and ask =)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you so much vinnie for jumping in and help us out! :heart:
    • DustyMonk
      DustyMonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vinnie8887
      The card is prepaid, it is not really a "credit" card. That means you need to transfer money from out of your online account and on to the card.

Think of it as having 2 accounts: 1 = online and 1 = card.

Say you start with $10000 in the online Neteller account and you apply for the Net+ card. When you get the card you will have $0 on it. Since it is prepaid you will need to transfer money onto the card, say $1000 for example. This will leave you with $9000 online account and $1000 on the Net+ card.

There is a fee for this transfer which ranges from $0 to $EU4. You will have to ask Neteller for the exact fee charges for the transfer.

I'm not exactly sure how the card will work. It could be ATMs only for all I know. You should just email them and ask =)
      I have a physical NET+ card. It uses your Neteller account balance as funds. There is a fee for withdrawal using an ATM and a % fee for FX transactions. All other uses (purchases) are free.
    • vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Thank you so much vinnie for jumping in and help us out! :heart:
      My pleasure =)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      the charges for the Net+ card are easily displayed on their site.

if you use the same currency as the store, the Point of Sale usage is free. (for example, my card is in USD and the store charges in USD)
      if not, there is a 2.95% exchange fee.
      atm withdrawals also have an attached fee depending on which currency you use.

log into your account and click on Net+ card, any fees you may want to know about are displayed there.

smiles,
      wendy
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      This is not true. The money on your online neteller account is them same amount as that you can use on your card. You do not need to transfer any money from your neteller account to your credit card!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      This is not true. The money on your online neteller account is them same amount as that you can use on your card. You do not need to transfer any money from your neteller account to your credit card!
      agree, this is how i understand it as well.