Additional points

• sebsejr
      sebsejr
      Bronze
      So i've already received my starting capital and my bronze rank on this site, but it seems like im not getting any additional points, even though i thought i would get more if i just played on one the sites listed. i have already typed in my account name from pokerstars, and i have been playing there for nearly 2 weeks. i dont seem to be getting any points?

/help
  • 3 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Did you sign up to pokerstars through Pokerstrategy ???

Or did you already play there and just decided to type in your already existing username.

To answer, you need to sign up directly through pokerstrategy and their links in order to benefit and gain strategy points. If you already have existing poker accounts then they can not be linked to pokerstrategy.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      Did you sign up to pokerstars through Pokerstrategy ???

Or did you already play there and just decided to type in your already existing username.

To answer, you need to sign up directly through pokerstrategy and their links in order to benefit and gain strategy points. If you already have existing poker accounts then they can not be linked to pokerstrategy.
      ^^ what he said. (excellent answer Arkham :) )

did you understand everything, sebsejr? you will NEED to sign up using our links/codes presented here (click on the room name and you will be forwarded to the instructions). or else you won't be tracked to PokerStrategy.com in those rooms --> and they will not forward us how much you have played --> so you wont be getting points.

don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

smiles,
      wendy
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sebsejr
      So i've already received my starting capital and my bronze rank on this site, but it seems like im not getting any additional points, even though i thought i would get more if i just played on one the sites listed. i have already typed in my account name from pokerstars, and i have been playing there for nearly 2 weeks. i dont seem to be getting any points?

/help
      Hi sebsejr,

We can only recognise a tracked account once that account has begun to receive StrategyPoints.

Since you've never received StrategyPoints on PokerStars, we can't be sure whether you're tracked or not. In such cases, we'd advise you to contact the poker room customer support and ask them to confirm whether or not your account is affiliated to PokerStrategy.com.

Let us know what they said.
      Ingrid