Skype Group NL2-4

• moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      Hi! I'm Jonas from Sweden. I couldn't find any Skype group for the micro NL FR so I thougt we could start one if there isn't one!

My background is NL2 to NL4 two times on Party (playing on NL4 now)
      NL 2 to NL5 on FT.
  • 40 replies
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      I recommend joining a group of better players than players at same stake. You will learn much more from people who are already crushing the stakes you play. Try and join an NL10 or NL25 group.
    • Firefly52
      Firefly52
      Bronze
      It would be nice to start one where the newbs like me can join, chat, and get better together.

If there is a decent group running, it could also become easier for pokerstrategy to coach us a bit.
    • MaHnaK
      MaHnaK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by conall88
      I recommend joining a group of better players than players at same stake. You will learn much more from people who are already crushing the stakes you play. Try and join an NL10 or NL25 group.
      Problem is they wouldn't like to sweat with NL2 and NL4, as they are already into higher level, they feel they would learn more from players playing at NL50/NL100 ;) .
    • jdnismo
      jdnismo
      Bronze
      I'm interested, hit me up on skype: [Edited by Matt]
    • Firefly52
      Firefly52
      Bronze
      NL2, FR, partypoker here, already got OP added on skype and will add anyone posting his skype in this thread :) .
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      im in
    • Gunn56
      Gunn56
      Bronze
      add me on Community Tool i think it is to skype chat soon poker peeps

[Edited by Matt]
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze
      I have added you guys now. We are 7 so far in one day! :f_biggrin:
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Im interested too

you can add me ;)
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MaHnaK
      Originally posted by conall88
      Problem is they wouldn't like to sweat with NL2 and NL4, as they are already into higher level, they feel they would learn more from players playing at NL50/NL100 ;) .
      If a sweat is already happening, there is no difference in having more than one spectator...
    • tjoste
      tjoste
      Bronze
      sounds interesting. Im 18 from Norway, just starting up. Playing NL2 at partypoker

add me [Edited by Matt] :)
    • Urielz
      Urielz
      Bronze
      FR NL2 on party poker... got a click card with $5 yday :D

Skype name [Edited by Matt]
    • Gantz189
      Gantz189
      Bronze
      How exactly does this group chat work on skype? Is it like one big chat room?

i'd like to join :D nl2, FR, Party poker

• IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      This is a nice thread! :)

I'm a bit sad that all this happening on Skype. I'm also grinding nl2, 6max cash, HU and some mtt's and would love to see how you guys progress/give feedback etc...

Would you consider opening a blog? You could post hands/results/thought and the whole community could participate.

Just my 2cents
      Ingrid
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Would you consider opening a blog? You could post hands/results/thought and the whole community could participate.
      Ingrid
      Yeah I think it's a great idea. Blog for a whole group.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Yeah! It just popped into my mind when I saw this thread, thinking.. wow I wonder how these guys are doing, what you discussing and wish I could follow.

Be nice and don't leave me out of it :heart:
    • moneymaker19
      moneymaker19
      Bronze

I'm a bit sad that all this happening on Skype. I'm also grinding nl2, 6max cash, HU and some mtt's and would love to see how you guys progress/give feedback etc...

Just my 2cents
      Ingrid
      I think that most of the ppl that's in the group have own blogs but I guess we could start a tread with sweat times and so on. Why don't you join yourself?

Everyone is added and there's a sweat in 5min for anyone to watch.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by moneymaker19

Just my 2cents
      Ingrid
      I think that most of the ppl that's in the group have own blogs but I guess we could start a tread with sweat times and so on. Why don't you join yourself?

Everyone is added and there's a sweat in 5min for anyone to watch.
      I would love to join you guys, but I don't have as much time to have a study group atm. I work most of the day and can only focus on poker late evenings which is why I would love to catch up on your results and read some of your thoughts. If not a blog but start a study thread where you can post/discuss things and we can alsoadd our 2 cents.

Of course this is only a recommendation :) do as you guys feel best.

Ingi
    • malcolmlinco
      malcolmlinco
      Bronze
      hey

how is this group doing? i'm really interested in some sweat :tongue: