• CBETA58
      CBETA58
      Basic
      Why? I started quiz, i passed quiz.
      After that i got email with: Complete your registration ID Check
      - photo with you and passport in hand
      - passport front/back
      - telephone bill or something like that

i created 4 photos, all was sent to pokerstrategy, after that , i got email: ID check unsuccessful.. but why? i did all right. Uploaded all photos very clear.

Wait for response. thank you!

Sorry for my bad english tough.. , Svetlana.
  • 10 replies
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Pokerstrategy cannot reveal why you failed, otherwise people would know why and then alter how they try to scam the system pokerstrategy use.

just accept it and move on.

feel free to deposit and use pokerstrategy links to sign up, then you can still rank and use pokerstrategy.

good day sir
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey CBETA58,

And thanks ArkhamAsylum for answering :)

Yeah as said above PokerStrategy.com won't reveal why people failed the ID check otherwise it makes it a lot easier to get around which means we suffer as a company as well as a community we wouldnt be able to provide you with anywhere near as much learning material if everyone was getting multiple starting capitals

We do have many great offers still including first deposit bonuses and the best legal rakeback deals out there.

I hope you choose to stick around, if you are serious about improving your poker game it is well worth it the skills you can learn here and the people you can meet are worth so much more than a quick $50.

If you click here you will be taken to a list of all our partner poker rooms as well as details of the first deposit bonuses available on each.

Hope to see you around

Carl
    • CBETA58
      CBETA58
      Basic
      I understand, but i did all right. Step by step :(
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      if you don't want to deposit any money yet, some of the free money offers don't need ID check. you might want to check them out too :)
      admitted they are small but at least it's a start, right?
      (check out poker770 and 888 Poker)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-poker

the guys are right, there is so much more here than the free $50. ExternalUseOnly himself didn't receive the starting capital but look at him now as one of our most beloved mods. really hope you can stick around and benefit from this wonderful community.

have a great weekend!

smiles,
      wendy
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      I deposited myself in to paddy and I am currently working on silver status, :f_cool:

Just stump up some cash dude and apply to a site through pokerstrategy, I was happy at one of the basic sessions that even though I was not a member the coach took the time to answer on my input to the hand analysis.

Plus at the end of the day when I get some free time I hope to attend the sessions more and look up the articles. So rock on dudddeeee :f_eek:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      rock on Arkham! :f_love:
    • JVSmoat
      JVSmoat
      Global
      having the same trouble .
      they realy dont want to give out that $50
      the time it has taken i could have earned more
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi guys,

Sorry to read that your ID wasn't approved :( I can tell you that this site is certainly not fake, I have been the recipient of the $50 starting capital :)

With 5 million registered users and 1 million recipients of $50 starting capital, we are no scam. It is disappointing that you didn't get approved however we still have plenty to offer you as a member :)

By clicking here you will see all the poker rooms we are affiliated with. By signing up to these rooms by using our sign up codes and tracking your account with us, you will earn Strategy points, which in turn opens up our educational material to you.

When I say educational material, we don't just have strategy articles for most poker variants. We also have the following:

- Live Coaching Sessions in numerous Poker variants
      - Hand Evaluations with our Coaches
      - Video articles for all Poker Variants and strategies

You can find out all about our Strategy points by following this link

We offer the best legal rakeback deals and first deposit bonuses at all our affiliated rooms. So, if you do decide to stick around, it will be the very best decision you've ever made :)

We also have some rooms with No Deposit Bonuses where you get a small free bankroll to start off with, no strings attached.

- Free $8 at 888 Poker
      - Free $7.70 at Poker770

This is pretty much what we offer and I hope you decide to stick around. This community is the best around and you can learn alot from some of our members too :)

All the best,

Gary
    • jennalfc
      jennalfc
      Basic
      I failed the checks to what a joke. I passed the quiz, sent id they even rang me and still they said is check unsuccessful, what the world coming to when u fail an id on yourself lol how's that even possible, seema like a scam to me
    • Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      I can assure you that this site gives you the $ 50 as they promise.

If you were not approved, it must be something with the pictures of your ID.

i got 50$ (twice).