Titan Poker account

• adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      I passed the quiz for the 50$+100$ free money and I chose Titan Poker. I already had a play money account at Titan, but not a real money account. The reason that I chose Titan was what I found on FAQ from section Help:

"I already have an account at Titan Poker.
      We are not able to transfer your starting capital to Titan Poker since for this, we need an account which is registered with our bonus code.
      However, it's possible to track your account to PokerStrategy when your account has been inactive for 30 days.
      For this purpose, please enter your account ID in your profile and choose the option "I have an Titan-Poker-Account"."

After I passed the quiz I entered my TitanPoker ID in my profile and I chose the option "I have an Titan-Poker-Account".
      And now the support tells me that it is impossible to transfer the free money to TitanPoker. X(
      I don't understand why the help section at FAQ says that it is possible to track my Titan account to Pokerstrategy in order to receive the free money, and the support tells me that it is impossible. ?(
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi adr0001,

It's possible to track an existing Titan account to our site. However there's no guarantee that it will be successful for every case. In case we fail to retrack your account, the possible reasons are:

- Your account was created with the bonus code from other affiliates.

- Your account is not inactive for the last 30 days.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • adr0001
      adr0001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56

- Your account was created with the bonus code from other affiliates.

- Your account is not inactive for the last 30 days.
      My account was created from Google, so I didn't use any bonus code.
      What means inactive? I didn't play anything in the last 30 days(I only have a play money account), but I logged onto my account today.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Even if you openned your account from Google, it's still possible that your account was signed up through an affiliate. Anyway, we cannot retrack your account, and you have to choose one of our other partners for the starting capital.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56