WH Points for New Depositor

• patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hi...

I was receiving PS free $50 months ago, and now I have about 30k WHP. I am planning to do my first deposit on this site. Will it affect my WHP? I mean, should I redeem my WHP before I deposit?
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Patzerdonk,

If you make a First Deposit, WH will offer you a very generous 200% Welcome Bonus up to £1,250 GBP, €1,400EUR or $2,000USD.

To redeem the pending bonus, you will have to earn points (WHP) For every 350 WHP you earn, you will automatically redeem $5 from your bonus.

Only points earned after the issuance of your pending bonus will count towards the redeeming of your bonus.

The points you have on the account now, will not be counted in redeeming your bonus.

In addition to your Welcome Bonus, William Hill will give you 4 tournament tokens for their $1,000 New Depositor Freerolls, held every Wednesday at 18.00 server time and a New Depositor Prize Freeroll held on the first of every month at 18.00 server time also. (This ticket will be issued on the first Thursday after you First Deposit.

So, there is no need to redeem your accrued WHP unless you would like to for other purposes. They will remain in your account until you use them :)

You can always contact their wonderful Online Support Team for any further questions that you may have.

All the best,

Gary
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      OK, thanks for the answer. Very clear explanation :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No problem sir,

As always its my pleasure and I am glad I could help you out :)

Hope you are running good!

Gary
    • creft
      creft
      Bronze
      Is it two months to clear the first deposit bonus or three?
      From what i see now in my account its 2 while i thought all sites in ipoker had 3 months period
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by creft
      Is it two months to clear the first deposit bonus or three?
      From what i see now in my account its 2 while i thought all sites in ipoker had 3 months period
      If it says 2 it's 2 :P
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi creft,

I just checked with William Hill's Online support team and they have confirmed that you have 60 days to clear you're First Deposit Bonus.

Hope this was helpful,

Gary
    • creft
      creft
      Bronze
      Thank you
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by creft
      Thank you
      No worries :)