Hello pokerstrategy folks

• fishlock
      Hi all I.m from kent uk, been playing poker on and off few years now. proberly about break even after rake back bonuses and what not, try to read and learn as much as I can to improve game. Came across pokerstrategy.com months ago and done quiz just to test myself but didn't bother to take $50 as I was getting rate back at Full tilt, which as you all know as stoped trading at moment. So I thought I'll look around, got my $50 free deposited at poker 770 and after about 50k micro hands few sng and freeroll MTT down about $2, which I know isn't good after 50k hands but at least I,m not down to much, having fun and still learning few tricks here and there. Hopefully after watching few more of the good vidios on this site and reading some of the blogs can start to show a consistent profit. Started playing MSS now as I was winning lots of small pot but then lossing few big one's in deep stack poker, so hopefully mss will help. Rather long hello I know, so might start blog soon to let people know how I'm getting on, if anyones intrested and can put up with my bad spelling for to long. Good luck at the tables and have fun
  • 3 replies