This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Worse Connection Ever

• RoyalBluff110
      RoyalBluff110
      Bronze
      this site has most worse connection servers ever.. only on this f..king site i am folding 50% AA and KK preflop..

I raise from the middle position with AA 4 big blinds, dealer reraises me and i fold AA ofcourse..
      I get 88 and a flop is 3 9 8 rainbow..i fold to a min bet

F..K them im never playing again here, i was thinking about sending them e-mail how they fu..ed my bankroll in one day ( or should I say, my roll did not get bigger just stay the same minus my huge betting that gone in other pockets with me folding top set and so on and so on... )

ONLY ON THIS SITE..
      so, is ladbrokes hate me????!!!!!!! or is it that they just dont like me!?

:evil: ?( :D :evil:
  • 2 replies
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RoyalBluff110

:evil: ?( :D :evil:
      they will just fob you off telling you it must be a problem at your end...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi RoyalBluff110,

I'm sorry to read that you've been experiencing connection issues while playing :(

Keep us posted on what the poker room has to say!

As cjchalmers mentioned it before, its likely that unless they noticed a downtime in their system they will be asking you to check your connectivity.

Ingrid