Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP3:
      $2,77
      Hero:
      $2,77

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:spade: , K:club:
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $0,12, CO folds, Hero raises to $0,38, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0,26.

Flop: ($0,79) J:heart: , 4:heart: , 3:diamond: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $0,54, Hero raises to $2,39 (All-In), MP3 calls $1,85 (All-In).

He raises for 3/4 of the pot. I think if he would have AA he would reraise me preflop. Because he big raised preflop, I would say that he has something like ATo+,ATs+, TT+, so the only scary cards for me are JJ, for everything else I'm ahed? Well, if he has flushdraw I,m only for 2-3% ahead it's a coin flip. He more hardly have such like two pair or trips. He could have trips of 3s and 4s, he could even have something like 5h6h that would give him even more outs, but I think that he wouldn't raise so much preflop? I played right here when I shove?

Turn: ($5,57) 9:diamond:
      River: ($5,57) 4:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $5,57

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP3 shows a flush, ace high (Ad 5d)
      Hero shows (Ks Kc)

MP3 wins with a flush, ace high (Ad 5d)

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2,98
      BB:
      $0,92

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:spade: , T:diamond:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0,08, BB calls $0,06.

Flop: ($0,16) K:club: , 9:club: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,14, BB raises to $0,84 (All-In), Hero calls $0,70.

What's the right move to do there? Because he's short stack, it's better not to continuation bet here, even I hit top pair? It's better to just check/fold? I thought that or he has some flush draw or he hit K with a weak kicker or even that he hit something like midle or even bottom pair that he is trying to steal to me. FOr that I cal him. Is it better to call or it's better to fold?

Turn: ($1,84) Q:diamond:
      River: ($1,84) A:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $1,84

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Ks Td)
      BB shows a pair of kings (Kd Js)

BB wins with a pair of kings (Kd Js)

I look forward to your comments :)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello perosaa,

Would be great if you posted one hand per thread. :) So we could concentrate on one hand and don't have to scroll down so much. :D

Hand #1
      Not much you can do there. :( His play obviously it's kinda ridiculous but I doubt that I am getting away here. He may easily have Jx and even worse PPs or just overcards. Just got a cooler. :(

Hand #2
      Against his stack and his AF where he could easily even shove with weaker pairs/draws I'd also Call it. Don't be result oriented.

Best regards.