This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

When FH are not available, or just 1...

• AtrociousNightmare
      AtrociousNightmare
      Bronze
      I'm playing NL(2 atm) BSS on PartyPoker.it (hell if I hate being in italy.)

At whatever times, in whatever day, there's always only 1 FR table (max 9 ppl), with people in it.
      All the other tables are SH (6 ppl max), and all people stay there.
      With the exception of 1 other 9 ppl table which is always, or almost, empty.

So my question is,
      to have a stable long term income (planning on working with poker) should I play only at FR tables, or I can join at the same time the other 6 ppl ones?

What I'm doing right now is playing max 3 tables, 1 FR and 2 SH at the same time.
      Except that they keep exploding my AA KK with the worst straights possible on the river, it's not going so bad, but I feel like those SH have of course less potential than the 9 ppl ones.

What should I do?
      I find it a serious problem.

P.S. I also explored a bit (didn't join!) the next limits, and it's even worse, much less people, and almost everyone on SH tables. I'm quite worried about the future!
  • 5 replies