help with my game [nl25 SH]

• phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      hello guys :)

so after some time and thinking and laziness, decided to make a video of myself playing.

main purpose of the video is that anyone who watches would evaluate my play/see some spots, where i have to improve or just tell some interesting ideas.

you are welcome
      trolling
      or EVEN
      flaming
      in this thread, as i am eager to improve my game, reading some jokes will be good :)

i feel quite confident about my game, but there is always to improve.

please post the comments either here, or in my BLOG:

luckbox FTW--[6.5k on tilt]

excuse me for my broken english and enjoy!

• 20 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I am in MTTs atm but I will defo have a look later on :)

interesting thread for sure

GL

Thazar
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      hey Thazar, hopefully it will be an interesting thread :)

others, any comments, post at least anything :D
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      hell darn youtube, they didnt like the 3rd part :D well, then there will be only 2 for now
    • prugo
      prugo
      Bronze
      Woops, I recognized your avatar in the video. We played some hands yesterday (162 to be precise), I'm adding a note!
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      hmm, hopefully we dont meet again :) obv your not going to tell me your nick :D
    • prugo
      prugo
      Bronze
      Video 2, minute 3: Why reraise the turn? A sane person would pretty much fold everything that's not a set, an OESD+FD or a straight. Don't you think it's better to just call and check/call the river again to let him bluff again?

Video 2, minute 4:50: Okay, it's a good enough bluff vs a bad player. But any good player will call you pretty light imo as you would have 2nd barreled with pretty much any combo of Qx that makes sense you are playing. What do you think?

BTW, what do your note colours mean?
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      yeah, absolutely true about the first hand, calling and c/c is way better.

i think you missread the hand, i call preflop chack and he chack behind, now i think his range is some SC and lots of PP, maybe some A highs, which i dont think he is folding to 1 barrel, so i check the turn also. the only queen i could think of is QTs, which is quite rare, tho it is true, again a thinking player it is probably -ev, tho not sure

reg-good reg
      purple-BE reg
      yellow-fish
      green-unconfirmed fish
      orange-nitttttt
      light blue-station postflop
    • prugo
      prugo
      Bronze
      Sorry, I didn't realize you had CC'd. Anyways, I don't like CC'ing with low PPs OOP... maybe if the PFR is really agressive... dunno. Normally I'd rather 3bet or fold them.
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      yeah, im not sure bout it, i 3bet or fold vs BU always, vs CO i do it like 70/30 CC/3bet
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Think KJ hand in hand 1 is standard flop call c/sh turn.
      Villain bet/folding this size seems terrible, don't think it was a good bluff at all, betting this sizing he should defs have EQ and be calling it off.
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      KJ hand it's crucial to judge if he had AQ as it's 16 combos. And he did not raise preflop so he did not have AQ (if he raises a gut shot on flop he will definitely raise AQ pre) then it's an easy shove.
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yeahyoung0312
      KJ hand it's crucial to judge if he had AQ as it's 16 combos. And he did not raise preflop so he did not have AQ (if he raises a gut shot on flop he will definitely raise AQ pre) then it's an easy shove.
      not really, with the small bet sizing he could play AQ that way, calls AQ to keep my range wider and play IP, id say standard
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      Originally posted by phantommm92
      Originally posted by yeahyoung0312
      not really, with the small bet sizing he could play AQ that way, calls AQ to keep my range wider and play IP, id say standard
      I don't see players typically raise with a gutshot on a suited flop, because if the opponent shove a FD then he's screwed.

BTW good playing and I wish I don't sit at the same table with you in NL25:P
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      How are people making videos? Camtasia or?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iCallSick1
      How are people making videos? Camtasia or?
      There are plenty of good software around. Camtasia is indeed one of them.

Regards

Thazar
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      i wouldnt recomend camtasia tho, even tho i used it, will search for a new one, if you record your screen over dimension 1280*1024, you wont be able to turn it into a video
      i made my first video of about 1920*960 or so and had to delete it, tho its free :tongue:
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      I made vids in camtasia at 1920x1080 no problem....
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      dunno how, it just popped up as much times as i tried saysing something like"there is not enough memory or the video is too big, more than 1280*1024", then it might be somewhat of a bug with my program
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      sounds like you don't have enough RAM/Pagefile to cache the movie. normally windows XP is at fault here. I bet ur using XP?