This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 10/10 nl2 initiative postflop

• boomer011
      boomer011
      Bronze
      I'm confused about my play in this hand; mostly with my play on the turn. Basically my dillemma on the turn is that by betting, especially against a scare card the K :club: which completes the flush draw and completes for AK and other overcard sets, should I be playing check/fold on this turn. I feel like if I check this signals weakness and OP can easily take the pot off me with a bet, but at the same time there is not much that OP would call with here that I beat.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $0.42
      MP2:
      $1
      Hero:
      $1.83
      CO:
      $0.71

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:heart: , T:club: . MP2 posts a blind of $0.02.
      3 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 checks, Hero raises to $0.11, CO calls $0.11, 5 folds.

Flop: ($0.29) 9:heart: , 9:club: , 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.17, CO calls $0.17.

Turn: ($0.63) K:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.63, CO calls $0.43 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($1.49) 6:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $1.49

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Th Tc)
      CO shows two-pair, kings and nines (Ah Kd)

CO wins with two-pair, kings and nines (Ah Kd)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello boomer011,

Add to full stack. :)

But as played I doubt that I'd fold my hand either there. While he could easily even have worse pairs/PPs and maybe even draws.

Best regards.