Table Ninja global hotkeys not working

• 5 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi gavron23,

in my experience this happens when i have deactivated my Table Ninja (which can also be done with a hotkey).
      if you look at the bottom of your Ninja, there is a "Disable Hotkeys Toggle". I use the escape button for this. when it is green, all your hotkeys will work. if it is highlighted red, the hotkeys wont :) (but, auto-checking the boxes for joining tourneys, etc still work)

or maybe i misunderstood your problem?
      if you've figured it out, let us know!

regards,
      wendy
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      I Had a similar problem rectified a few days ago, turned out to be my antivirus software not allowing TN to work properly. Just contact TN support, they are very friendly and will set up a team viewer session to fix the problem :)
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      thanks for the tip dannywratten! :f_love:
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi gavron23,

in my experience this happens when i have deactivated my Table Ninja (which can also be done with a hotkey).
      if you look at the bottom of your Ninja, there is a "Disable Hotkeys Toggle". I use the escape button for this. when it is green, all your hotkeys will work. if it is highlighted red, the hotkeys wont :) (but, auto-checking the boxes for joining tourneys, etc still work)

or maybe i misunderstood your problem?
      if you've figured it out, let us know!

regards,
      wendy
      Hey Wendy,

Yeah I noticed the off/on hotkey button, but unfortunately it is not that - It is switched on, but only the hotkeys for moving the table around my screen work..The ones for betting do not.I think i must have done something pretty lame :f_biggrin: .The idea for contacting TN support team sounds like a nice one :)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Before that make sure that you are using the latest HM / Table Ninja Version and that your Stars client is switched to english language.