Can't find hero name on hem

• pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      Hi! Can someone help me out by checking their hem? Can you go to set up hero name menu, then try to find username clausbeazer on PartyPoker, and tell me if you see it? It doesn't show for me.
  • 6 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi pepsico,

is that your name? or an opponent's?
      if HEM has managed to import hands with that name, it should really pop up when you type it. can u see if you're import folders are set up correctly?

let us know.

wendy
    • pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hi pepsico,

is that your name? or an opponent's?
      if HEM has managed to import hands with that name, it should really pop up when you type it. can u see if you're import folders are set up correctly?

let us know.

wendy
      clausbeazer is my name on partypoker. HEM hasn't been able to import my hands so far. though, I have correctly configeured my import folder just now. however, after import of those hand histories, I get no reports on them under sessions or graphs. and my name still doesn't appear when I go to setup hero name menu. and other player's names do come up :(
      I am really disappointed so far, I am waiting for HEM2, hope it will make things better.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      There are only 2 explanations for this problem:

Are you using a current HM version 1.12.04? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Did you configure your Partypoker Client to write english handhistories?
    • pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      Are you using a current HM version 1.12.04? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Did you configure your Partypoker Client to write english handhistories?
      Thank you. The update solved it. Interestingly, when I first encountered the problem, I had the up to date version, because I checked for updates. It looks like a new version came in the meantime, and now it works.

By the way, how do you set your PP client to english HH? I can't seem to find that option in HH menu, unlike at pokerstars.
    • pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      One more question: now that I got hud to work, my stats appear on the fold-call-raise part of the window. I have a prefered seat on no3, just above that fold-call-raise section. But, instead of having the small hud window by my name, it is all the way down, usually covering check/call button, and it is really annoying. Anyone know how to solve that?
      Also, are there no NL2 6-max games on party?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pepsico
      One more question: now that I got hud to work, my stats appear on the fold-call-raise part of the window. I have a prefered seat on no3, just above that fold-call-raise section. But, instead of having the small hud window by my name, it is all the way down, usually covering check/call button, and it is really annoying. Anyone know how to solve that?
      Also, are there no NL2 6-max games on party?
      just right click on the HUD and drag it where you wish.
      yes there are plenty of NL2 6max games on party. you will need to remove filters.