Why did I fail ID Check? ($50 starting capital)

• CookieCCFC
      CookieCCFC
      Bronze
      Hello all, my name is Craig.

I decided to undertake your promotion of $50 free starting capital.

I passed the test, signed up to PartyPoker, entered my personal details, before finally having to upload my proof of identification.

I follow all the guidelines (picture of myself with my ID, a close-up of the ID, as well as proof of address) however, seconds letter I got a response saying my ID Check was unsuccessful. Why? I don't know, as customer services can't give a reason (why not? If i fail an ID check in anything else, they tell me how to correct my mistakes).

All I'd like is a reason why I failed, because I don't have a clue.

Thank you.
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi CookieCCFC,

I am sorry to read that you have failed to pass our security check to unlock our free $50 starting capital.

I am afraid, we cannot allow you (or anyone else that fails the ID Verification check) to know why you have failed.

The reason behind our policy to not let this information is quite sensible when you think about it. If we allow this information, then other members/scammers would know why some people fail, use it to their advantage and then boom - no one will get anything as PokerStrategy would no longer be able to turn a profit.

I understand your disappointment in your case, but it is not the end of the world as we offer many more exciting promotions, rakeback deals and other stuff too.

Here are some details on what other alternatives we can offer you here at PokerStrategy.com

By clicking here you will see all the poker rooms we are affiliated with. By signing up to these rooms by using our sign up codes and tracking your account with us, you will earn Strategy points, which in turn opens up our educational material to you.

When I say educational material, we don't just have strategy articles for most poker variants. We also have the following:

- Live Coaching Sessions in numerous Poker variants
      - Hand Evaluations with our Coaches
      - Video articles for all Poker Variants and strategies

You can find out all about our Strategy points by following this link

We offer the best legal rakeback deals and first deposit bonuses at all our affiliated rooms. So, if you do decide to stick around, it will be the very best decision you've ever made :)

We also have some rooms with No Deposit Bonuses where you get a small free bankroll to start off with, no strings attached.

- Free $8 at 888 Poker
      - Free $7.70 at Poker770

This is pretty much what we offer and I hope you decide to stick around. This community is the best around and you can learn alot from some of our members too :)

Kindest regards,
      Gary
    • CookieCCFC
      CookieCCFC
      Bronze
      Thank you for your reply and all the information, HollyMichelle.

I do intend to stay around these forums as I believe they are a well moderated, informative place.

Although I can see why you don't tell members why they've failed, I don't believe it's the right way, however, little old me isn't going to change anything.

It seems their is a problem in your system as genuine members are being rejected.

I know I haven't tried to claim it before, but you don't. I see how it works, but I guess there's no such thing as a free lunch.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CookieCCFC

I do intend to stay around these forums as I believe they are a well moderated, informative place.

You are very welcome :)

Any time you need our assistance, don't hesitate in the slightest as we are more than happy to help you out.

Glad to hear that you are gonna stick around also and thanks for the kinds words. We do appreciate each and every one of our members, as you all are equally important in keeping this community alive and kicking.

All the best,

Gary
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CookieCCFC

Although I can see why you don't tell members why they've failed, I don't believe it's the right way, however, little old me isn't going to change anything.

It seems their is a problem in your system as genuine members are being rejected.

I know I haven't tried to claim it before, but you don't. I see how it works, but I guess there's no such thing as a free lunch.
      Sometimes genuine members do get caught up in the process i failed the ID check myself now im a mod and they still wont tell me why!!

I don't think its a fault though i think its fair we offer so much more than $50 and all the material on the site is worth a hell of a lot more than $50 to each member but we wouldnt be able to afford to keep providing it all if people took advantage of the starting capital offer thats why they dont tell and why the ID check is so strict. So there are one or 2 exceptions but generally if you are a genuine first time ustomer you have no reason to worry about failing the ID check.

Im glad you have decided to stick around and hopefully il see you with a bronze avatar soon enough :)

Good look at the tables my friend

Carl
    • chillyfingaz
      chillyfingaz
      Bronze
      It's not my topic, my father failed id check, but I don't understand 1 logical thing:

How can someone fail id check if he post : His id scanned + picture of him and ID ... Or even his scanned ID + bill + him holding ID ...

No hard feelings, and I love ur site btw
    • haimarshfmm
      haimarshfmm
      Bronze
      ,,There are a number of possible reasons why this may have happened. Unfortunately information about individual ID-check cases cannot be disclosed for security purposes and the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned even in the event of a mistake''
      SICK scam to attract people to your site , just simple BS ! Like this u make rating to ur site FREE , and then come back and say if we tell u why u didn't pass then other will know bla bla .... BSHT! U just aprove to one or two and reject the rest 212109 , that way u are covered! Sick scam ... u shouldn't be eligible as a website , we trusted you with our personal identification numbers , driver lincense , who the hell knows what u can do with that ? Don't u think that if u don't send us an explenation ur credibility will run bellow 0 ? Cool marketing strategy , tell that to Santa Claus ( we can't tell u why) .... BS!
    • Milkou
      Milkou
      Bronze
      Originally posted by haimarshfmm
      ,,There are a number of possible reasons why this may have happened. Unfortunately information about individual ID-check cases cannot be disclosed for security purposes and the process cannot be repeated or the decision overturned even in the event of a mistake''
      SICK scam to attract people to your site , just simple BS ! Like this u make rating to ur site FREE , and then come back and say if we tell u why u didn't pass then other will know bla bla .... BSHT! U just aprove to one or two and reject the rest 212109 , that way u are covered! Sick scam ... u shouldn't be eligible as a website , we trusted you with our personal identification numbers , driver lincense , who the hell knows what u can do with that ? Don't u think that if u don't send us an explenation ur credibility will run bellow 0 ? Cool marketing strategy , tell that to Santa Claus ( we can't tell u why) .... BS!
      I understand that you're extremely irritated, but pokerstrategy is not a scam. I've got my 50$ and had a lot of fun with it. They make money too by having those sponsor deals. Your information will be destroyed and it's safe.
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      Originally posted by haimarshfmm
      Ownd noobie :D ; you should just re upload your documents and ID and get them from your wallet rather than from google.ca