HEM1 and HEM2 upgrade

• CheckBop
      If I buy hem now, will i be eligible for a free upgrade to hem2 still? When is hem2 due to be released/upgradeable? Is there any procedures I have to under go so I am eligible for the free upgrade , i.e. bonus codes etc. ?

• 2 replies
    • Holdemfreakie
      Hallo! i asked mostly the same question and got this answer.

Dear Holdemfreakie,

Thanks for contacting us.

If you buy HM1 then you need to make sure that you use the bonus code "PokerStrategy" and you'll save 18% on your purchase. For all the details, check our guide for HM1 by clicking on the link below:

Buy Hold'em Manager or Omaha Manager and Save 18%

You will receive the same version as your initial purchase when you upgrade. For example, if you bought HM1 Small Stakes then you will receive an upgrade to HM2 Small Stakes.

We will announce how to receive your 500 StrategyPoints once HM2 launches. You will need to tell us your User ID of Hold'em Manager which is displayed when you create an account with them.

Just to clarify this, anyone that purchases HM1 now, or has purchased it since May 1st, will receive an upgrade to HM2 for free when it is released. Although, we have been recently informed that the release has been delayed until October 1st now.

If you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Hope this helps you further!
    • CheckBop
      thanks for passing that on mate!