Stack
      Hero:
      $8,52
      CO:
      $6,42
      BU:
      $2,9

0,03/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:heart: , 6:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,16, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,16, BU calls $0,16, 2 folds.

Flop: ($0,56) 5:heart: , 4:spade: , 2:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,33, CO folds, BU raises to $1,20, Hero raises to $8,36 (All-In), BU calls $1,54 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back (All-In).
      this was definitely almost the best flop that i could hope for so i just get it in, figured i have at least acceptable equity against any hand and awesome equity against overpair type hands, also i completely dominate FDs if he can semibluff with them
      question is, how should i proceed against big stacks? can i just shove it in too?
      i guess it rather depends on the opponent, like, if he only shoves sets i'm not doing that good with only ~33% equity

Turn: ($6,04) 6:spade:
      River: ($6,04) 6:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $6,04

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows three-of-a-kind, sixes (Ah 6h)
      BU shows (5c 4c)

Hero wins with three-of-a-kind, sixes (Ah 6h)
      definitely wasn't expecting to win THAT way, but oh well, of course it's all good :f_p:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Well, against his stack I doubt that there is much to change. :D I am definitely shipping the flop as well while even being OOP. No point to Call or anything.

But rather the question is you should even play those kind of hands if you have so many loose opponents behind you who are likely pretty showdown-bound. :D

Best regards.