Yo, all

• chillyfingaz
      chillyfingaz
      Bronze
      I have only one question for further notice, if I'm not tracked from ur site to any poker room but I have some money on TAF program ( soon it will be 50$ ) can I still send that money directly to poker room from ur site, ofc when I hit over 50$?
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Chillyfingaz,

You can send your TAF account money (once approved) to an untracked Poker Account in the following Poker Rooms

• Party Poker
      • Titan Poker

You can also send it to the following untracked ewallets

• Moneybookers
      • NETELLER

You cannot send it to an untracked Mansion Poker account.

For more about our TAF, please visit this link

Hope this helps,

Gary
    • chillyfingaz
      chillyfingaz
      Bronze
      One more question, about 1 year ago maybe more I created acc here and pass the quiz and verification and all that and played on full tilt, then I lost my bonus as big fish, after that I stopped playing poker. Then I come back, remember this site and created this acc. I know that I can't get another bonus cause this is my second acc so I didn't even try quiz. What I want to know if I manage to collect 50$ on TAF can I use it even if this is my second acc here...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi chillyfingaz,

Welcome back to our community!

As you probably know, creating multiple accounts is not allowed. Would you be so kind and send a ticket to our customer support and explain why you opened the second account?

On top of that, you can agree on leave one of them open and use it in the future.

Let me know how it goes please
      Ingrid
    • chillyfingaz
      chillyfingaz
      Bronze
      Y np, didn't know its forbbiden to have 2 acc if I won't try any scam, and ofc I'm not here to scam, I will open ticket, ty for heads up!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      no problems :) thanks a lot and let me know about your future plans regarding our Tell a Friend promotion. I know many of our users managed to it going by crazy creativity :D

Ingrid