A question

• VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      While I was waiting for the deposit (for 10 days now...) I earned some money on freerolls. My question is: If I play some SnGs, will that put the arrival of 50 dollar bonus under question?

Think I read somewhere that, if I deposit and earn Mansion pts with money other than that 50 dollars you gave me, I don't get those extra 100 and I lose those 50 aswell.

Is earning Mansion pts with money, which I got from frerolls, same thing or will everything be fine?
  • 9 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      You can play whatever with your freeroll winnings. It won't affect the bonus status.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • Dunge
      Dunge
      Bronze
      I suggest you contact Mansion live support and you'll probably realize like me that your account is bugged and you need to create a new one and ask PokerStrategy to change your infos..
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      ye I already had to make new acc for which mansion said it "is registered via Poker Strategy" so if theres prob this time aswell i give up
    • CountSalle
      CountSalle
      Bronze
      good evening.

could it be that you forgot to sent a copy of your passport to ps.de as it is discribed in the e-mail you got after finishing the poker test?
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      Nah I never recieved a mail from Poker Strategy. I just eventualy got a ticket saying:

"Mansion Poker has denied our request to transfer the 50$ to your account which means either it was not created with our bonus code or you already had an account there.
      Please go here and choose another poker room."

Which is not true (made my first account and used the bonus code).

4-5 days ago I made another account according to Mansion instruction (they terminated the old one) which is registered via Poker Strategy.

So now I'm just waiting to see what will happen.

P.S.: I already got accounts on other 3 Poker rooms so Mansion is my last resort, hoping they fixed the thingy.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi VladimirN,

You need to provide us with your new Mansion account ID via the ticket sytem.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      I did as soon as I made it
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi VladimirN,

Looks to me as if everything is running smoothly then. You should get your money as soon as Mansion activates it.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      got the money \o/