I think I screwed up the registration

• ga11ant
      ga11ant
      Bronze
      Everything was going fine with the installation and registration until I tried to deposit. I have a entropay card so I used that but it was declined. The only thing I can think of is they ask for the card holders name but when I'm transferring to party poker it just says Entropay User on the virtual card. So I put my actual name. Is that why? Also I just closed William Hill, now will ill I still have my account tracked to pokerstrategy?

Edit: I did enter my username into this website
  • 2 replies
    • ga11ant
      ga11ant
      Bronze
      Well I just realized how similar william hill is too poker 770 and since I have a tracked account there Ill just use that (unless anybody has any good reasons to switch).
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ga11ant,

All of the ipoker skins use the same network, software etc. so you will mostly get the same tournaments, cash tables and play against all ipoker players.

Each skin do however run their own exclusive tournaments, promotions and events alongside the core ipoker ones, so it can sometimes be good to have two or more different poker rooms signed up to, even if you do just concentrate mainly on one of them.

William Hill's website and/or their "William Hill Exclusive" tab in their poker lobby will confirm what the current promotions are.

Hope this helps, any problems or questions don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart