This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Silver articles

• MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      which of the silver articles are aplied ONLY for shorthanded?

The articles from "Short-handed Theory" to "On the River - Theory Put to Practice" are directed to shorthanded or fullring play?

(I play fullring)
  • 5 replies
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Not sure specifically, but most articles are for both, such as bet sizing, and reasons to bet and the types of bet etc
    • David
      David
      Bronze
      Hi,

apart of the very first article in the silver section: Advanced Open-raising (FR), all our silver and above articles are directed to short handed play. There are still some "universal" articles though, such as these keoghh mentioned.
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      so I can skip all those articles and start reading "Bet sizes" articles?
    • iCallSick1
      iCallSick1
      Bronze
      I would suggest reading everything front to back start to finish, all levels ect. IMO
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iCallSick1
      I would suggest reading everything front to back start to finish, all levels ect. IMO
      just because it is not specific for Fullring it is still very helpful, in the end it is the same game "just" different ranges

I would even go a step further (not that important for beginner and intermediate but) every advanced player should at least have a basic understanding of other pokergames to
      it really helps to improve your overall poker skillset