Fractional FPP?

• ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Anyone know if stars give out fractional points for rake under 40c in a ring game?

I have a feeling the answer is no but no harm in asking xD

FPPs seem much harder to earn than FTPs or even PPs
  • 4 replies
    • jonas253
      jonas253
      Bronze
      The short answer is no. :)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      As i thought. Ty :)
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      I still don't get it. Unless fractional points are earned I'm definately missing something. By my calculations a pot must reach $8 before you will earn 1 FPP. And the stars site says you must play in the hand, this would suggest that folding your SB to a pot that later becomes $8 would not earn you a FPP, does that sound right?

But at the same time I seem to be earning FPPs at a steady rate as I play, I was all in twice in my last session and still earned around 20 FPPs.

I guess it doesn't really matter, I just like to understand the systems in place where I'm playing at.
    • jonas253
      jonas253
      Bronze
      No, every player who was in a hand even if they folded preflop gets FPP. It's the same thing with full tilt points but there you get fractional ftp's.

Accumulating Frequent Player Points is as easy as playing poker. For each qualifying raked real money poker hand you play on PokerStars, you earn FPP credits.