This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Trouble with PT3 in 770

• Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Hello, i have used PT3 on other sites and there is no problems, but here i have one, not big but realy anoying. So when i play sng, the hud apears in couple of hands, than i put all huds to a player locations and apply to save them. But when i playing again, all names are mixed up. I try it again, save layout but same story, places the same, but names all mixed up. Its real pain in the ass to put all huds everytime i play. What to do?
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Jafreiteris,

With HEM it would be something like this:

. configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
      * open one Table, play at least one hand
      * move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
      * Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
      * Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

Regarding PT3, I really don't know. Which is why I moved your thread into our poker software board instead of Poker770.

Hope you get an answer soon and fix it.

Ingrid
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Same on PT3, but there is save layout feature. It works good on other sites, but yeah, not on 7777777777777777777777777777o
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      oh :(

have you tried to contact PT3 to ask more info?