Great Site!!!

• Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      I am glad there are sites like poker strategy. Just by doing the initial test I can see they truly want members to improve their game. Good job guys thanks for the service. I needed the help.

PS: why do we need points to read bronze articles :( .

Newbie: CardBender420
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi CardBender420 and welcome to the site.

The articles are linked to your status so that you can gradually improve your game and also have time to re-read the current articles you have access to. Once you gain points you will slowly gain access to silver, gold and above articles as well. I can also highly recommend our videos section and our coachings once you have attained bronze status.

In order for this to happen you should send your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com as described in the email you should have gotten :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Yup I sent and re-sent the info you required.

another couple of questions.

1) how do I accumulate strategy points?

2)any advice on how to get maximum strategy points. I was looking at the monthly leader board and want to get points like the black and diamond players.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi CardBender420,

You're awarded StrategyPoints for playing at our partner sites. The more you play, the more points you earn. The more points you have, the higher PS rank you're at. Is it simple? ;)

To be shown in our leader board, you must be a high roller. Just start today with low limits, build your bankroll, and you'll have it one day. ;)

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • Cardbender
      Cardbender
      Bronze
      Look out Top Dogs I'm coming for yah!!!!! In a year or so that is :D

How I'll do it

1) Study, Study, Study

2)use the SSS, MTT and STT strategies

3) keep winning qualifiers to big tourneys

4) stop getting consecutive trash hands and bad luck after the third break in 50K+ events!

5) Pay off student loans

6) re-build my bank roll

7) Then I'll be the one with the big bite :tongue:

Yours truly: CardBender420