Poker Tracker rake vs Strategy Points

• Ingeras
      Ingeras
      Bronze
      Is there any relation between PokerTracker calculated rake and the StrategyPoints? Because my PokerTracker shows more rake than the calculated points, but not with much. Is there any formula/filters set that can be applied on PokerTraker to find the rake used by PS to calculate StrategyPoints?
  • 2 replies
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Well that depends on the site you are playing on and the kind of rake this site uses. You have to find if its contributed or total rake and than how many points you get for 1$ rake.
    • Ingeras
      Ingeras
      Bronze
      Hi glam. I play at Titan and my Poker Tracker shows me $13.06 Total Rake. That normally would have meant according to http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/ a formula of 4 x $13.06 = 52.24 instead my PS Home Page shows only 42 so there's a difference of 10 SP. So my question is how does the Rake that's accounted as SPs is calculated. I have all my hand histories and as I work in a software development company, I'm sure I can find a guy here to write a query for calculating the "real" Rake from the database.