SB ($0.78)
      BB ($2.09)
      UTG ($1.88)
      UTG+1 ($2.22)
      UTG+2 ($2.31)
      CO ($0.62)
      Hero ($2.23)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: J:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $0.04, Hero raises to $0.16, fold, BB calls $0.14, fold

FLOP ($0.37) 2:heart: K:heart: T:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($0.37) 2:heart: K:heart: T:diamond: A:heart:

[color=red]BB bets $0.22, Hero ???

CO is 54/17/2.0 over 107 hands

Do we believe the fish and call? If we call, what's the plan on the river?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Elertar,

Flop: Don't really understand why don't you CBet the flop? Perfect spot to do that while you have a lot of fold equity and obviously even equity vs any hands.

As played
      Turn: Kinda close. I doubt that we are going to get called by a lot worse hands there anyways. Unless he has a Ax he ain't gonna pay. For that given reason you can as well just Call and reevaluate it on river. But obviously while it's a fish shouldn't be that big problem even to raise it here and ship it.

If played
      River: Depends really what kind of card comes. :) Against some I might still ship since he wont have that many flushes in his range but while he could still have sets/2pairs which may pay you.

Best regards.
    • Elertar
      Elertar
      Bronze
      As I have 86% flop cbet, I've been trying to cbet less... Thus I'm not bluff-cbetting against fishes... But I think I see your point, because in this case I have the OESD + backdoor flush draw, so it would be a semibluff or even in some cases value-betting.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Elertar
      As I have 86% flop cbet, I've been trying to cbet less... Thus I'm not bluff-cbetting against fishes... But I think I see your point, because in this case I have the OESD + backdoor flush draw, so it would be a semibluff or even in some cases value-betting.
      Well, ye. 86% is too much. :( Although still CBet with the equity in the hand and most likely even great board to do so and gain fold equity.