BTN ($10.73)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: Q:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.75) T:spade: T:heart: 4:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.25, BTN calls $0.75

TURN ($3.25) T:spade: T:heart: 4:spade: T:diamond:

Hero bets $1.70, BTN calls $1.70

RIVER ($6.65) T:spade: T:heart: 4:spade: T:diamond: J:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.50, Hero raises to $18.89 (AI), BTN calls $5.98 (AI)

Hero shows K:spade: Q:heart:
      (Pre 47%, Flop 33.1%, Turn 15.9%)

BTN shows 6:heart: 6:club:
      (Pre 53%, Flop 66.9%, Turn 84.1%)

BTN wins $20.17
  • 4 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      well, it seems that you didn't pick the best opponent to bluff :D
      anyway your play doesn't make much sense, which may have made him call you

Flop: your c/r is too small, you wouldn't do that with value hands except for TT/44. any draws call, probably even any two with which he bet as he's ip and can reevaluate turn
      Turn: your betsize looks like a trap or a cheap bluff
      River: if you had a hand you definitely never ever would give him the chance to check behind, specially as you showed some strength on previous streets.
      if you want to make sense with your bluff just openshove it, which actually does make your hand look like Tx or JJ+
    • slovenka111
      slovenka111
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      well, it seems that you didn't pick the best opponent to bluff :D
      anyway your play doesn't make much sense, which may have made him call you

Flop: your c/r is too small, you wouldn't do that with value hands except for TT/44. any draws call, probably even any two with which he bet as he's ip and can reevaluate turn
      Turn: your betsize looks like a trap or a cheap bluff
      River: if you had a hand you definitely never ever would give him the chance to check behind, specially as you showed some strength on previous streets.
      if you want to make sense with your bluff just openshove it, which actually does make your hand look like Tx or JJ+
      totally agree...do you think that if he pushed that would be +EV situation?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wnbMG,

Flop: Well, I don't like the Check/Raise at all while you even didn't mention any reason. Against unknown rather CBet and it practically gains the same fold equity. Your line just doesn't make sense. Also of course the size of Check/Raise is just horrible. :( You ain't never gonna make any made hands to fold.

As played
      Turn: Most likely I'd just Check it and be happy to a free card. Doubt that he is going to fold the hand what called you on flop.

As played
      River: Well, obviously overplayed your hand. Most likely didn't pick the best opponent either to pick such a line. Overall I don't even get your line what you trying to represent here.

Best regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slovenka111
      totally agree...do you think that if he pushed that would be +EV situation?
      not really... bluffs only work if your opponent can fold.

the thing is, what kind of player is opp? is it worth trying to represent anything to him?
      if you've seen him show some very questionable hands at showdowns you're better off only betting for value, it's always amazing what hands these guys can call with.

also don't take me too seriously, i'm not a qualified judge or anything, just a hand evaluation forum regular :D