what a tilty night

• Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      so i only had time to play 4 tables playin 45-90 man SnGs.

bursted out of one because i lost a race no biggy.

Busted out another 5 off the bubble when i got it in on the turn with AA when he had 77 and had 2 outs (duno why he called) and yu can probs guess what he hit on the river

Busted out 2 off the bubble in the next one, AK vs. 99, timing kinda sucks

Busted out with a min cash in 11th (top 12 paid) going from torny chip leader after losing 3 big pots

JJ ran into KK, fair play

KK vs. QQ, he hit a straight, hmm would have got it in too if i was him

shoved my last 12bb with AJ, got a call from AA, bad call but his AA sucked out on me ;)

im not massively tilted just fancied a little vent, on the other hand i thought i played pretty well, ahh the poker gods do love me ^^
  • 7 replies
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      I envy your tilt Castle if this is how you deal with it.Fair play to you,as others will tell you if you get your money in correctly then long term you will reap the benifits.Keep grinding.

On a side note i smashed one of my kitchen chairs to pieces the other night on a horrific losing streak in SnGs with all the usual bad beat stories with 1 and 2 outers all spaced into an hours play.How long until the missing chair is noticed is my worry now.Excuses welcome ;)

GL anyway mate.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Haha lol at the chair :D I have a different approach if I want to hit something I just do pushups until I have calmed down or my arms wont move anymore. I hear about this method when a few guys were playing Call of duty and every time they did bad they would do pushups, so at the end one of the guys got really buffed because of sucking at video games.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1984ioc
      I envy your tilt Castle if this is how you deal with it.Fair play to you,as others will tell you if you get your money in correctly then long term you will reap the benifits.Keep grinding.

On a side note i smashed one of my kitchen chairs to pieces the other night on a horrific losing streak in SnGs with all the usual bad beat stories with 1 and 2 outers all spaced into an hours play.How long until the missing chair is noticed is my worry now.Excuses welcome ;)

GL anyway mate.

Haha love this ^^ it probably helped that i had kickboxing before i played so i was less stressed, i thought my results were pretty good apart from i busted my roll and was playing off my last little bit, so i kinda needed the ITM finishes. Did smashing the chair help ;)

just say yu were trying to kill a wasp with it? and missed
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 1984ioc

GL anyway mate.
      Don't try to find excuses. just deny you know anything about it. keep it simple. any question about it and "I don't know" "that's really strange" and get back to what you were doing :D

@Castle

as long as you stop when you realise you tilt and you see it fast it is less of a problem.

;)
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Castle93

Busted out another 5 off the bubble when i got it in on the turn with AA when he had 77 and had 2 outs (duno why he called) and yu can probs guess what he hit on the river

Busted out with a min cash in 11th (top 12 paid) going from torny chip leader after losing 3 big pots

shoved my last 12bb with AJ, got a call from AA, bad call but his AA sucked out on me ;)

im not massively tilted just fancied a little vent, on the other hand i thought i played pretty well, ahh the poker gods do love me ^^
      That's my life you just described there. I'm either losing to 3 outers or occasionally running into monsters. I have days when I'd be thinking I will someday go bust following strict BRM.
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar

@Castle

as long as you stop when you realise you tilt and you see it fast it is less of a problem.

;)

Ahh even after i got the to finished just off the bubble to a massive suck out and a race i still then built a stack and became chip leader in my last SnG to try and balence it out, so i wasnt too tilted tbh i was still playin well, but your definately right sooner the bettter yu spot it
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matel17
      Originally posted by Castle93

That's my life you just described there. I'm either losing to 3 outers or occasionally running into monsters. I have days when I'd be thinking I will someday go bust following strict BRM.

Ahhh it happens but we will be the winning players in the long run (hopefully), well maybe you, i swear i just play not much without reviewing and limited studying to get the volume and experience in :P