First deposit bonus

• sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      So PartyPoker was my first poker room, I used PS and got 50$ like 2 years ago, cashed out my bankroll. I played on stars recently and decided move to partypoker again and I should be able to get first deposit bonus, because I have not deposited previously right ? ( I got tracked and all when i played previously and now during the deposit i enterted PSVIP to get FDB )

But it seems they did not gave me any bonus from my deposit, was I not eligible ? Or it is too late to get my bonus since my account is old and made cashouts earlier ?
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi sinsas,

Since you registered your account (2 years ago) with the PS150 bonus code, you would be eligible to upgrade your Party Poker account with using PSDB100 when you deposit.

Please note you need to make a deposit within 60 days to get this bonus after your registration.

On a good note: If you make a deposit on top of the free $50 in your starter account, you'll get free entry to a weekly $2,280 tournament. :)

Let me know if you need further help.
      Ingrid
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      nope that about settle's it. Decided to make another move to 888, because i heard that the fields are very soft. Too bad i won't get FDB there too because some time ago i deposited there to play in 10k Froll, oh well...
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Sinsas,

888 is pretty soft, no doubt about it. Mainly because of the recreational players using the cam tables etc.

Their first deposit bonus is pretty difficult to clear anyway to be honest. Plus their VIP system only goes up to max of 36% rakeback, which needs a huge quantity of rake per year to get.

Personally I would make 2 recommendations:

If you are a SnG player, go to Betfair on Ongame. They have very good SnG traffic, their VIP system isnt too bad and you can of course get a first deposit bonus.

If you play cash game, then I would try William Hill on iPoker. They have a good VIP system, a first deposit bonus that gives 43% rakeback whilst being cleared (1-2 months usually) and the traffic on iPoker is equal to PartyPoker. They also have promotions like "Premium Tables" where you get a flat 50% rakeback up to a maximum of $100 per week. So depending on your volume, it could be fairly lucrative.

Links:

William Hill review

Betfair review
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      ty DthotheC, I play cash games now, I alos played on WH sometime ago but mainly MTT"s then. I have used FDB on WH, so which platform would be a better choice WH or 888 for NL10-25-50 6max ( without any deposit bonuses )
    • DtotheC
      DtotheC
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Strictly based on the amount of rakeback you are likely to get and the promotions which are going to add a few % extra, I would say William Hill rather than 888.

If you rake about $2.25k a month, you will be getting around 18% rakeback on 888. For about 2k rake on WH you can expect around 30% by trading in your points for cash.

The tables will be softer at 888, but there will be more tables available on WH.

So it is a coin-flip really. I would recommend WH personally, simply because their loyalty bonuses are better as the months go by than 888.

Hope that is useful matey :)
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      that was useful I will probably try one week on 888 and one on WH. In that time i will probably ~know how much rakeback to expect at each of the sites and make my final decision

ty DtotheC.