• k6xlv

I registered in pokerstrategy.com by a friend advice. I was looking at poker for a past time very sceptic. But at this moment I have more free time than I was expecting, so I tried to read something about poker and play a little bit. And you know it is quite interesting. Actually I like these kind of games - where you need to think, I am pretty good at math and logical questions.

I have passed basic course here, and that is how I get my starting capital at Party Poker. At the moment I have lost about 10$ of it, but it is mainly because I was just trying how does it feels like to play. Now I am reading through the articles and watching videos. Training with ICM trainer.

My goal is to earn some money in online poker rooms and to win everyone at the local plays :s_biggrin:

I am ready to spend about 40 hours per month for playing.

Well that is all for the moment :)
  • 2 replies
    • k6xlv
      Lesson 1 homework:

What is your motivation for playing poker?

My motivation for playing poker is to learn something new that could also make me some money and develop my thinking.

What are your weaknesses when playing poker?

At the moment my weaknesses are not enough time to calculate pot odds etc. at the flop. Will to try this card combination preflop - ralaying on luck.

What does it mean to play tight aggressive?

Playing only good cards, raising with strong cards.
    • veriz
      Good job! Homework #1 Done!

Poker is definitely where you will find something new. :) Also if you are good enough then good spot you can earn besides having it as a good hobby.

Well, the math part will be 2nd part of your learning process. You still have to concentrate a lot more on preflop play/postflop play and obviously trying to stick to the bankroll management, use the chart and many different things you will find in the articles you read.

Welcome to the Course and Best of Luck. Some more points earned.