Lesson #6 Coaching with Veriz - apply here for a public private coaching!

• PotapovSergey
      PotapovSergey
      Bronze

For the next coaching (next Monday, 26/09/2011) Veriz will be choosing one of you to participate with him live in the coaching session. The user's play will be reviewed, and Veriz will provide some direct tips to the participant.

The participant will be chosen among those of you who apply for this opportunity in this thread. We will also choose a backup student, in the case the first one can't participate for whatever reason.

To apply, simply make a post stating why you should be chosen, and remember - the more active, diligent members will have an advantage.

Prerequisites:

- participant of the course
      - microphone
      - English knowledge

Good Luck to all! :f_cool:
  • 11 replies
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      I cannot candidate two time in a row, true? :D
    • PotapovSergey
      PotapovSergey
      Bronze
      Yeah, I guess it's best to leave for somebody else, but you can apply, sure. Just your chances might be a bit lower compared to somebody who never had a public private coaching yet :)
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PotapovSergey
      Yeah, I guess it's best to leave for somebody else, but you can apply, sure. Just your chances might be a bit lower compared to somebody who never had a public private coaching yet :)
      Ehi Sergey, did I told you that I dont like you? :D
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      I nominate DrDunne. Can I do that?

He's been working hard and even helping me out.
    • PotapovSergey
      PotapovSergey
      Bronze
      matel17: Sure, but he should still apply here by himself as well :)

Ah, Kiroman, now you've ruined your last chance to be chosen :f_biggrin:
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by matel17
      I nominate DrDunne. Can I do that?

He's been working hard and even helping me out.
      aa thanks matel :D but i can't do it - i'll be moving up to my house at uni over the weekend and don't have the internet up there yet :( will have to catch up with the recorded sesh.
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Ok, I consider myself first to apply here, because kiro messed up by being rude to headadmin :D

I am a member of PS for more than 2 years, played mostly recreational , but put a lot of time to watch videos and read articles. I plan to put some money for a bigger bankroll at some site soon, and to start grinding more seriously, so I do believe that coaching would help me a lot.
      However, I mostly play 6max.
      I've never being coached 1on1 so I would love to be choosen here. I do have a headset ofc, and my English is ok( in a vacuum ofc :D ).
    • Gloryne
      Gloryne
      Bronze
      Hello!

Before this course I was a slightly losing player.
      Since I started the beginner course, for the first time I win money almost EVERY time I play! So I am pretty excited to apply for a coaching with veriz.

I have read the articles from bronze and some from silver, although during the last month I realise that I was doing many things wrong and I have a LOT of work to do.

I believe that a private coaching will make my improvement even faster, although if you want a more experienced player for this, I will understand and still be extremely happy to watch this!

Thank you..
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gloryne
      Since I started the beginner course, for the first time I win money almost EVERY time I play!
      You can coach me as well, in that case :D
    • noel50
      noel50
      Bronze
      I would like to put my name forward I am working hard on my game(six max winning player micro) I find I am stuck a bit not moving forward I try to post hands but I find with playing a tag style with position and reviewing my hands I have few if any to post most are cut and dried I posted a jj hand in the hand evaluation to the coaches on the tue No-Limit Hand Evaluation [Advanced]( it is a must to be there to improve your game and will post the hand to get other players feedback) and it fixed a leak for me something I would never have come to on my own and I spent a bit of time going over that hand in my head to find the right solution. Ps best of luck to whoever gets this coaching not easy being watched and I will be watching lol TX noel
    • PotapovSergey
      PotapovSergey
      Bronze
      And here are the results!

Gloryne and doctorkgb have been chosen to participate in the next coaching!

Gloryne is the first seed, and if for whatever reason he will be unable to attend, or has technical problems, doctorkgb should stand ready to jump in if there should be such a need.

The two winners should contact veriz directly, via the community tool:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/community/profile/veriz

Good luck guys, and those of you who didn't get chosen - try again next time! :)

Oh, and those of you who didn't apply for this option: It's not as intimidating as it sounds! Give it a try with the next opportunity!