SB ($2)
      BB ($2.26)
      UTG ($2)
      CO ($2.35)
      Hero ($2.02)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: 8:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.06, SB calls $0.05, fold

FLOP ($0.14) 9:heart: J:club: 9:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.10, SB raises to $0.22, Hero raises to $0.68, SB folds

Hero shows K:heart: 8:club:

Hero wins $0.56

preflop standard steal
      flop standard cbet
      His range on flop with call open 10% is probably 22-TT ,AQ,KQ and maybe AJs,ATs
      C/r on this board suggest that he doesnt want to show turn and win this pot here; Moreover he could do this with all of his range but could shove with only JJ,99 so my 3bet is easy? I think he played with HUD and cant shove against nit like me (14/12 and low agression) even TT.

Sory for my weak english :P
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kunaguero5,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

I did understand everything you said. :) So I wouldn't say we have any problems with your English. Even if we had then I doubt that it would be a problem either. Most of the ENG Community members ain't talking English as mother language.

About the play:
      Well, you just making a bluff to fold. Of course against such an aggressive player it might easily work. But I mean what are you representing here? You will never 3bet here with 9x or even not with overpairs. You would rather trap him. :) So overall your play doesn't make much sense either but mainly against such aggressive line it's doable. But do we have enough of reads on the opponent?

Best regards.