Stack
      Hero:
      $2,67
      MP2:
      $1,72
      BU:
      $3,01

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:diamond: , 7:spade:
      MP2 calls $0,02, 2 folds, BU calls $0,02, SB folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,07) J:club: , 9:spade: , 2:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,05, MP2 raises to $0,10, BU folds, Hero calls $0,05.

Turn: ($0,27) K:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0,08, Hero calls $0,08.

River: ($0,43) 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $0,16, Hero calls $0,16.

Final Pot: $0,75

I saw him betting with hands like T9o, T9s, 98s, 98o, because he minraised and bet small. Therefore I decided to call, so I could cheaply see the SD.

PS: I saw some people posting their results. In the German area of the forum they told me not to do so. How do you manage it here?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meras18,

Well, if you consider the opponent still being able to raise even with draws there then I don't mind your play at all! Obviously for the given odds it shouldn't be that huge problem to Call it down either. Although that's true that when the opponent is rather a passive player I might even just Bet/Fold right on flop while it's just a freeplay pot and the opponent seems to be rather passive.

Obviously it would be better if you wouldn't post the results. So if other people evaluate the hand then they wouldn't base on the result. Although from my perspective I have a rule to follow which is first I evaluate the hand and then after that I take a look at the result. :)

Best regards.