Monthly Graph Analysis

• Strongsl
      Strongsl
      Bronze
      Hi! This is my monthly graph so far. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for me. Half played at NL50 and the other half NL25/30 SH 5-handed table.

Am I losing for my mistakes or is it bad luck? Is there any advices for me? thank you.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 14 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      It's all your own mistakes. You should improve your game A LOT.
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      - this is not even close to a sample size. play 50k hands, then analyse. then play anopther 50k hands and analyse again.

- u didnt post any stats.

- u didnt give any information on ... anything

i suggest u get some serious sample size and then post all stats, esp positional
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      "I was wondering if anyone had any tips for me"

L2p
    • Strongsl
      Strongsl
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ok; I hope this can give more advices =)
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      I think you should loosen up to maybe 26/22 considering most of the play is 5handed, and you only have 28.1% steal%. What's ur button and CO opening ranges? From the BU i'll open (vs normal nitty players) ATC suited and 65+ to 2.5 or 2.0bb.

I can't really see any big flaws tho, it's probably because of postflop mistakes and runbad to some extent :)
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Also it seems like ur 3b% is about almost constant from all positions. I don't get how u can have 8,3% 3b vs UTG from UTG+1, but you should probably 3bet closer to 15% BU vs CO unless ur deciding to flat a lot instead since the blinds don't squeeze a lot on nl25/nl50(?)
    • Strongsl
      Strongsl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      What's ur button and CO opening ranges? From the BU i'll open (vs normal nitty players) ATC suited and 65+ to 2.5 or 2.0bb.

I moslty adapt my range to the blinds. I find a lot of regs in these tables. So all pocket pairs + 78s+ + ATo + kTo +
    • Strongsl
      Strongsl
      Bronze
      Also it seems like ur 3b% is about almost constant from all positions. I don't get how u can have 8,3% 3b vs UTG from UTG+1, but you should probably 3bet closer to 15% BU vs CO unless ur deciding to flat a lot instead since the blinds don't squeeze a lot on nl25/nl50(?)

sometimes I try to induce some squeezes from blinds, when I know what they are capable of...

ty for ur coments =)
      Bronze
      :diamond: You could consider cbetting a little more (with backdraw flushes and overcards) and you should definitely bet more turns. Try to bet most of your draws on the turn. Seems like you are to much fit or fold there, which makes turndecisions pretty easy against you.
      :diamond: I agree with loosening up your BU openingrange, use to power of the button (also with 3betting). Besides that I think you are a little loose from UTG, but if your postflop game is better then your opponents, you might get away with it.
      :diamond: I think you call rivers a little to much. Your WTS is somewhat high and correct me if im wrong, but I think an obtimal river call efficiency would be arround 1,7-1,8.

Looking at your graph it seems like you where pretty unlucky, but have to improve your game some more to crush the game.
    • Strongsl
      Strongsl
      Bronze
      thank you for the coments =0

any help is welcome =) ))
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by Strongsl
      What's ur button and CO opening ranges? From the BU i'll open (vs normal nitty players) ATC suited and 65+ to 2.5 or 2.0bb.

I moslty adapt my range to the blinds. I find a lot of regs in these tables. So all pocket pairs + 78s+ + ATo + kTo +
      This is simply far too tight, even against the most agressive regs

Im not even kidding when i tell you that the range u posted is my UTG range opening range (aside from KTo) :f_biggrin:
    • fusionpk
      fusionpk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Strongsl

This is simply far too tight, even against the most agressive regs

Im not even kidding when i tell you that the range u posted is my UTG range opening range (aside from KTo) :f_biggrin:
      ya +1, maybe even throw in some Axs!

anyway, ihufa made a good point before that went a bit, unnoticed, your 3b'ing range should really drastically change depending who ur 3b'ing and in what position, it's one of the ranges that u can really be dynamic with and can change massively between spots.

ihufa makes a good point that u shud be higher 3b% BU vs CO than UTG1 vs UTG, ya u look strong UTG1 vs UTG, but UTGs range is narrower, therefore the hands he continues with + his bluffs become a bigger part of his range, u also have 4 ppl behind to act. BU vs CO, range is much wider so he should fold much more often, and u only have 2ppl behind.
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      im xtremely busy overall, many projects running. so if u wanna in depth analysis book coaching ;)

some thoughts for now for free:

- stats are only numbers that show us our actions on paper. but it doesnt tell us anything about our skill nor about how/where we apply those stats when playing hands. overall your stats look solid, not like a typical fish. more like a typical reg. still u can do a lot wrong even playing solid stats

- be tighter utg and sb

- be looser otb. bu = powerrrrrr = $$$

- mp 3b% is too high for your experience and your playing style

- co 3b is a bit too high for u imo, bu u could 3b a bit more. but not necessarily. change co and bu 3b% basically imo

- wts too high. u are not good enough for having 26 wts with 22.5 vpip. (me neither - with those stats i have around 24 wts, maybe 25). seems like u make wrong calldowns in spots u have to fold. u orobably never turn weak made hands into bluffs and u dont bluff catch well in small pots (fl experience would help)

i dont even wanna comment any more cuz this sample size is just ridic small. 15k hands is rly nothing. analyse your stats every 50k hands.
      and dont make the mistake to try to play some stats u heard are good. play what u think is best according to coaching vids etc. and then check your stats afterwards.

gl hf
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      lol missclick