SNG wizz quiz

• PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Hi guys,

i was having a goal to try and get my pushes/calls better using the sng wizz quiz mode, but then i realized that the pushing/calling ranges on the villians are just imposible in real life, so i started just playing with the ranges in each hand to see how the things change. My question is do u think it`s usefull to try and go only for the quiz with the default ranges from wizz? Should i change them somehow and if it`s posible to make them more real, how? I don`t think it`s a waste of time, but i think that need to tame max value out of the time we spend improving, so i was wondering is the quiz mode ok? What do u think? And also if u have any ideas of how to improve my ICM stuff u`re welcome. I also check the things in the nash calculator when i`m changing ranges in random spots in wizz.
  • 1 reply
    • CollinMoshman
      CollinMoshman
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by PetChoveka
      My question is do u think it`s usefull to try and go only for the quiz with the default ranges from wizz?
      I think there are a lot better uses for your study time then going through the SNGWiz quiz with default ranges. I would mark interesting AIPF spots in HEM and then look at them in Wiz with ranges you believe are accurate, or pull into the Nash calculator -- particularly for spots against fellow regs.