This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SNG wizz quiz

• PetChoveka
      PetChoveka
      Black
      Hi guys,

i was having a goal to try and get my pushes/calls better using the sng wizz quiz mode, but then i realized that the pushing/calling ranges on the villians are just imposible in real life, so i started just playing with the ranges in each hand to see how the things change. My question is do u think it`s usefull to try and go only for the quiz with the default ranges from wizz? Should i change them somehow and if it`s posible to make them more real, how? I don`t think it`s a waste of time, but i think that need to tame max value out of the time we spend improving, so i was wondering is the quiz mode ok? What do u think? And also if u have any ideas of how to improve my ICM stuff u`re welcome. I also check the things in the nash calculator when i`m changing ranges in random spots in wizz.
  • 1 reply
    • CollinMoshman
      CollinMoshman
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by PetChoveka
      My question is do u think it`s usefull to try and go only for the quiz with the default ranges from wizz?
      I think there are a lot better uses for your study time then going through the SNGWiz quiz with default ranges. I would mark interesting AIPF spots in HEM and then look at them in Wiz with ranges you believe are accurate, or pull into the Nash calculator -- particularly for spots against fellow regs.