Hero bets $1, CO raises to $3.18, Hero raises to $11.32 (AI), CO folds

Hero shows J:spade: Q:heart:

Hero wins $7.11
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wnbMG,

Preflop: You can even isolate here. But of course just Checking and taking a free play is totally fine as well. :)
      Postflop: Well, I guess if you think that he is able to Bet then I don't mind your play at all. While the guy even seems to be more aggressive side then sure I do like your play. :) Nice hand!

Best regards.
    • wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello wnbMG,

Preflop: You can even isolate here. But of course just Checking and taking a free play is totally fine as well. :)
      Postflop: Well, I guess if you think that he is able to Bet then I don't mind your play at all. While the guy even seems to be more aggressive side then sure I do like your play. :) Nice hand!

Best regards.
      what about play on turn? Would be better if I just call his reraise?
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wnbMG
      Hello wnbMG,

Best regards.
      If he has a hand, and you just call there are a lot of hands that kill the action on the river: A, J and Q and a :club: . When he raises on the turn he mostly has Tx or a straight like you, and he can have a :club: FD or even a SD and is using Tx to bluff raise you. So it's best to re-raise against almost 100% of his range imo
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by wnbMG
      Hello wnbMG,

Best regards.
      There is no other way to play the turn there. :) If he has a hand then he is willing to go broke anyways. Also there are still a lot of cards which may kill our action. Rather get it in right on turn while we will be playing OOP on river. :) Nice hand as I said.