UTG ($4.73)
      UTG+1 ($1.10)
      UTG+2 ($5.95)
      MP1 ($4.24)
      MP2 ($2.51)
      CO ($6.40)
      BTN ($1.60)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: K:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.16, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.48, UTG calls $0.32

FLOP ($0.98) Q:spade: 6:club: A:diamond:

Hero bets $0.70, UTG raises to $1.40, Hero folds

UTG wins $2.27

did i play this hand too weak? TPTK i like to value bet down to the river - i don't like getting it in on the flop and i expect to see him with QQQ here. i suppose it's possible he even has the same hand as me but i don't really see what else he is playing here unless he is overvaluing KK - i think he would have just got it in pre if he had KK.

should i have just called it here, instead of folding?
  • 2 replies
    • keoghh
      Think i would fold here to, hes not really representing much exept a set or a weaker ace, but he could have AQ also, only thing we beat here is a bluff, or a weaker ace apart from AQ, so i think a fold is correct.
    • veriz
      Hello DrDunne,

Preflop: Well, I don't really understand why do you 3bet here against UTG range? It's just suicide I would say. At the best you get a coinflip.

As played
      Postflop: His calling range most likely wouldn't consist of weaker Ax hands I guess than AQ/AK/QQ. Those kind of hands hardly hit. And for that given reason I guess I'd also rather prefer folding. But ye, just re-play the preflop play. :)

Best regards.