This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] FR25 - 3B flop?

• chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25,65
      BU:
      $31,25

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with 9:spade: , 9:diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0,75, 4 folds, BU calls $0,75, 2 folds.

Flop: ($1,90) 6:heart: , 5:spade: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,3, BU raises to $2,60, Hero calls $1,30.

Turn: ($7,10) K:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7,10

V is very aggressive and my range on UTG2 is strong, but is this enough to R on F?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $35,4
      MP3:
      $20,25

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with J:heart: , J:club: . CO posts a blind of $0,25.
      Hero raises to $1,15, 2 folds, MP3 calls $1,15, 4 folds.

Flop: ($2,95) 8:club: , 7:spade: , 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2, MP3 raises to $4,00, Hero calls $2,00.

This V seems more solid and my hand is better.

Turn: ($10,95) A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $10,95, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $10,95

Do i have to 3B so V don't pots me with anything. The minraise in both hands looks very suspicious aswell.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      1) Prefer c/c turn. 43/27 range on the flop is quite wide and min-raise isn´t really always two pair+, so I think you´re very often ahead on the turn (if you were ahead on the flop)+ his weak bet size on the turn is rather protecting (overpair or pair+draw) or cheap bluff rather than value. If he bets small on the river then I´d call him down, but if you are ahead I´d expect often river going c/c
      2) I think turn fold is fine. This seems more for value and protecting smt like set or two pair, rather than flushdraw who pots turn.

Don´t like re-raising both hands, since they would likely only getting all-in there better hands than JJ and if you´re against draws, you would rather see safe turn to then get all the money in ahead.