This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 sh - Hitting my set on the turn and facing agression on drawy board

• ollehult
      ollehult
      Bronze
      IPoker Network $2.00 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1453001
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $2.81
      Hero (SB): $2.00
      BB: $5.59
      UTG: $1.34
      MP: $2.00
      CO: $1.73

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is SB with T :heart: T :club:
      UTG raises to $0.06, 1 fold, CO raises to $0.10, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.09, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.32) 9 :diamond: 2 :diamond: 6 :heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks

Turn: ($0.32) T :spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.28, UTG raises to $0.56, CO folds, Hero raises to $1.90, UTG calls $0.68 all in

River: ($2.80) 2 :club: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Villains: UTG: 51/18/7.7 41 hands (VPIP/PFR/3bet)
      CO: 54/15/22.2 41 hands

they were both very aggressive and check raised cbets / raised cbets etc.

Pre : They were so loose they would likely have called a 3bet and I would been put in really hard situation on the flop oop vs 2 opponents and any overcard would have been terrible so I opted to call for set value.

Flop: Nice flop for me, They were both aggressive so my plan here was to check raise all in but no bet came.

Turn: flopped my set and only one draw completed (78), there is flush draw on the board so I bet big and hope to get it in. minreraise is always tricky but I think he could probably do the same with any two pairs, a set or maybe even tptk and some flushdraws+gutshot etc. so I get it in.

Thoughts?
  • 1 reply